Menu
Tower Moving Systems Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Tower Moving Systems
reviews & complaints

www.towermovingsystems.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.5 8 Reviews

Tower Moving Systems Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
5 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Tower Moving Systems at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Tower Moving Systems has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Tower Moving Systems. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Tower Moving Systems reviews & complaints 8

Filter reviews by rating
3 reviews
Sort by:

Newest Tower Moving Systems reviews & complaints

T

Tower Moving Systems I am totly satisfide with the service

I am totly satisfide with the service. I do recomend and will continue to refer Tower Moving to all my friends.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tower Moving Systems I can't even begin to explain how incredible my experience was with this company

I can't even begin to explain how incredible my experience was with this company. They showed up early, and they had everything they needed. All the tools and equipment were clean and organized. *** and *** worked together like a well-oiled machine, and they didn't even leave a scratch on my massive furniture. This was seriously the best moving experience I've ever had!

S

Tower Moving Systems Very punctual

Very punctual. They planned out the move well. They are serious about their work. They are very professional during the process. They took great care of my delicate things and maintained a very positive attitude towards all my requests. I highly recommend them. Pricing is very competitive and you get a wonderful service. No doubt about it. - Frank M

Hide full review

Is Tower Moving Systems legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Tower Moving Systems as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Tower Moving Systems stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Tower Moving Systems should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Tower Moving Systems earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Tower Moving Systems achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Tower Moving Systems has received 3 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Towermovingsystems.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Tower Moving Systems website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Towermovingsystems.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

Towermovingsystems.com you are considering visiting, which is associated with Tower Moving Systems, is very old. Longevity often suggests that a website has consistently provided valuable content, products, or services over the years and has maintained a stable user base and a sustained online presence. This could be an indication of a very positive reputation.

A trust mark has been identified for a towermovingsystems.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Towermovingsystems.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The towermovingsystems.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Tower Moving Systems protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tower Moving Systems The cost of moving my daughter and her fam from *** to ****, ** was like almost twice the estimate ($2,425.50 Vs $4,736.90)

The cost of moving my daughter and her fam from *** to ***, *** was like almost twice the estimate ($2,425.50 Vs $4,736.90). Daughter moved on 27 Feb 22. I sent a letter (attached) to *** Manager (CSM) with 11 attachments. Can't include attachments here 'cause they're too big, but the letter talks about each attachment. Haven't heard back from CSM. I talked to a local lawyer in my hometown of ***, , and they said this is a contract thing under *** law, 'cause the company we hired is in , and we moved from *** to . Basically, the lawyer said I should get a lawyer in *** or go to Small Claims court. Both options are a pain and cost a lot. I just want the diff between the estimate and what they charged. The letter explains why the estimate should've been the final cost. That's $2,311.40. I think Tower Moving Systems lowballed the estimate to get my business and let their contractor charge whatever they wanted, not caring about the estimate. They knew it would be too much trouble and money to fix it.

T
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tower Moving Systems I hired Tower Moving Systems LLC to move my daughter from *** to ***

I hired Tower Moving Systems LLC to move my daughter from *** to ***. They gave me a price at first, but then they gave me another quote a couple days before the move. They said in emails and texts that I would only pay for the space I used. They said it's better to quote high and not use it all, rather than quote low and have to pay more on the day of the move. They also asked for an extra deposit. On the day of the move, they called and wanted an additional 3K. They said I had to pay the full quote no matter how much space I used, and they wanted cash right away. I told them I couldn't pay that because it wasn't what we discussed. They then said I would pay upon delivery. After the driver left, they called and demanded that I Zelle cash app them $1500. They said if I didn't, they would unload the stuff wherever they were. I didn't have the Zelle app, so they unloaded the truck and refused to tell me where they unloaded it. My daughter spent hours searching every town between her apartment and *** before she found her stuff behind a gas station. These people are crooks. They took $1700 from me in deposits and then tried to get another 3K. They don't stick to what they say in their conversations. They make you sign a contract for a higher amount, but they tell you that you'll only pay for what you use. Then, once they have everything loaded, they demand the full quote.

M
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tower Moving Systems On 5/25/2022, we made a deal with Tower Moving and gave them $850 as a deposit

On 5/25/2022, we made a deal with Tower Moving and gave them $850 as a deposit. They said they would pick up our things on either 6/1/2022 or 6/2/2022. But then they told us they couldn't do it until 6/8/2022 or 6/9/2022. So, we signed a new agreement and paid them an extra $520 on 6/08/2022. But the day came and went, and they didn't pick up our stuff. We called them many times over the next week and a half. Finally, on 06/17/2022, they picked up our stuff. They promised us a partial refund or discount for the trouble and breaking the contract date, but we never got it. That's also when we found out that even though they said they were a carrier, they were actually a broker. They had given our job to Atlantis *** Lines, who told us we had to go through Tower Moving for the refund because what we paid them had nothing to do with Atlantis. We tried to call Tower Moving about this, but the number was disconnected. We want someone from Tower Moving to contact us and actually give us the refund they promised. Plus, we still haven't gotten our stuff from Atlantis *** Lines, and we can't reach anyone there either. If they don't fix that soon, we'll file a separate complaint against them.

A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tower Moving Systems The moving company Tower Moving Systems (*** MC: ***) reached out to me after I asked for quotes from different companies on a

The moving company Tower Moving Systems (*** MC: ***) reached out to me after I asked for quotes from different companies on a website (Big mistake right there). When I talked to them on the phone, I gave them info about my move, like how many things I had and how many boxes I would use. The person on the phone didn't ask many questions about the other stuff in my house. This was on 8/25/2022 and they said it would cost $2750, but they didn't mention insurance. They use insurance based on weight, not value. So if something expensive gets damaged, you won't get much money back. They also asked for a $750 deposit upfront, which I thought was normal. Red flag #1. They said someone from Quality would contact me soon after, but it took them 3 days to actually call me. They asked more questions about the stuff I was moving and said it was 460 cubic feet, not 200. They use cubic feet to figure out the price, even though they didn't come to my house to see my things. Then they made me pay another deposit of $1,888, and I did it even though I didn't know the total cost of the move. It went from $2750 to $6738. More than double my first cost. Red Flag #2. You can find more info in the document I uploaded.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Tower Moving Systems I signed a contract with Tower Moving Systems LLC to move my sister's stuff from ***, ** to ***, **

I signed a contract with Tower Moving Systems LLC to move my sister's stuff from ***, *** to ***, . We paid a $1200 deposit. On 8.12.22, they charged an extra $150 for more items. They said they would confirm the pickup dates a few hours before the move. I told them we needed 8.16.22, and they said they had available trucks.

On 8.14.22, I called to confirm the date. The person I spoke to said they could set the date. They sent a new contract by email with only 8.16.22 listed as the date.

On 8.15.22, a senior moving consultant called and said they couldn't move us until Thursday or Friday, *** or ***, due to logistical issues. I asked if I understood correctly: 1. Accept the new dates, 2. Cancel the move. He agreed and said we would get our deposit back if we cancelled. At 6:05 MST (9:05 EDT) on 8.16.22, I called and cancelled. When I asked about our deposit, he said it would be returned to the credit card.

About 15 minutes later, he called back to say they found a truck. I reminded him that we had already cancelled. There were at least two other men on speaker who tried to bully and intimidate us by insisting that their truck would be at my sister's home at noon. Then, they started selling us, saying they could beat the rental truck's price. I finally ended the conversation.

Later, I got an email saying they wouldn't return the $1200 because we were outside the cancellation period. They asked me to sign and return it, but I didn't. They did refund the second deposit of $150, but I assumed the remaining $1200 would come later. When it didn't, I called the senior consultant. He said he would call me back, but he didn't.

Having to spend over a week driving a moving van and a car was expensive, inconvenient, and uncomfortable for two women our age. However, we only want a refund of our $1200 deposit.

Tower Moving Systems Customer Reviews Overview

Tower Moving Systems is a highly reputable moving company that has garnered numerous positive reviews from satisfied customers. With their commitment to providing exceptional service, they have established themselves as a trusted name in the industry.

One of the standout features of Tower Moving Systems is their team of professional movers who are skilled and experienced in handling all types of moves. Customers have praised their efficiency and attention to detail, ensuring that their belongings are carefully packed, transported, and delivered to their new location without any damage.

Another aspect that customers appreciate is the company's excellent customer service. Tower Moving Systems is known for their friendly and helpful staff who are always ready to assist with any queries or concerns. From the initial inquiry to the final delivery, their team ensures a smooth and stress-free moving experience.

Furthermore, Tower Moving Systems offers competitive pricing options that cater to various budgets. Customers have expressed their satisfaction with the company's transparent pricing structure, which eliminates any hidden fees or surprises. This transparency allows customers to plan their move accordingly and avoid any financial surprises.

Additionally, Tower Moving Systems is praised for their punctuality and reliability. Customers have reported that the company adheres to the agreed-upon schedule, arriving on time and completing the move within the estimated timeframe. This level of professionalism has earned them the trust and loyalty of many satisfied customers.

In summary, Tower Moving Systems is a highly regarded moving company that consistently receives positive reviews. With their skilled movers, excellent customer service, competitive pricing, and punctuality, they have proven themselves as a reliable choice for all moving needs.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Tower Moving Systems contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Tower Moving Systems?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tower Moving Systems Customer Service. Initial Tower Moving Systems complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tower Moving Systems above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tower Moving Systems. Discuss the issues you have had with Tower Moving Systems and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.