Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 — toshiba computers disregards lemon product issues
The clock has never kept time properly. In June 2007 I suffered a randomly generated BIOS password that caused the system to be unbootable. On September 3, 2007, I first started having critical issues with this computer. Windows Vista described this problem with a code named "Blue Screen." Apparently the computer had spontaneously rebooted itself due to some unexpected error. On September 9, 2007, the hard drive in my Toshiba notebook computer crashed. They installed a new hard drive and a new motherboard. On November 27, 2007, the USB ports were not working. The computer had another motherboard put in, as well as a new USB board. The computer is exhibiting the same symptoms tonight that it did just before having the second motherboard and USB board replaced. After several hours on hold I finally spoke with a "Customer Relations Agent." I again explained my situation and was again cited the company policy about exchanges. When I related to her the repair history of my computer, she said that it "is not rare" for one of their computers to have multiple major system components replaced within the first year. After spouting off several threats, I was hung up on by this "Customer Relations Agent."I would like this computer replaced.
More Toshiba Satellite A135-s2276 Complaints & Reviews
- Toshiba Satellite Notebook - toshiba notebook problems
- Toshiba - toshiba sucks!
- Toshiba Satellite A210 - toshiba canada claims no responsibility
- Toshiba / 40rf350u LCD TV - picture problem
- Nb Toshiba L300 - 138 - did n't give toshiba cd
- Toshiba - faulty laptop monitor they won't fix unless I pay
- Toshiba Corporation - customer service
- Toshiba Software India Pvt Ltd - power supply
- Toshiba - customer service/service dept.
- Toshiba 23hlv84 HDTV - 3 failed remotes, failed hdmi input