Menu

complaints

Elgato Systems Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Elgato Systems at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
File a complaint
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Elgato Systems has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Elgato Systems. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews

Elgato Systems complaints 2

Sort by:

Newest Elgato Systems complaints

ComplaintsBoard
N
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Elgato Systems My Elgato capture card stopped working and I use it for work, which is causing a lot of issues, etc

My Elgato capture card stopped working and I use it for work, which is causing a lot of issues, etc.

I'm really frustrated with Elgato Systems LLC. Their website is not user-friendly at all. It's so hard to find the information I need. I tried to contact their customer support, but it's like talking to a brick wall. They never respond to my emails and their phone line is always busy. It's like they don't care about their customers at all.

And don't even get me started on the quality of their products. My capture card worked fine for a while, but then it just stopped working out of nowhere. I didn't do anything to it, it just decided to stop working. Now I can't do my work properly and it's causing a lot of problems for me.

I expected better from Elgato. I thought they were a reputable company, but now I'm not so sure. I wouldn't recommend their products to anyone. Save yourself the trouble and go with a different brand.

Read full review of Elgato Systems
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
A
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Elgato Systems Elgato be sellin' a product that don't work, ya know?

Elgato be sellin' a product that don't work, ya know? The HD60S+ keeps crashin' whenever two apps try to use any cameras on a PC 'cause it uses a universal camera driver. People been complainin' 'bout this issue on the internet for years, but Elgato ain't done nothin' 'bout it. Even when ya contact their support, all they say is to wait and hope they fix it. All they gotta do is make an extension for the driver so multiple apps can use it, like they did with their previous cards. They know how to fix it, but they just don't wanna do it.

Read full review of Elgato Systems
Hide full review

Overview of Elgato Systems customer experience

Elgato Systems, the renowned technology brand, has unfortunately been marred by a series of consumer complaints. Customers have expressed dissatisfaction with various aspects of their products and services, highlighting several negative points. Users have reported issues with product reliability, experiencing frequent malfunctions and failures. Furthermore, customer support has been criticized for its slow response times and lack of effectiveness in resolving issues. Many consumers have expressed frustration with the limited compatibility of Elgato Systems' products, which often require additional purchases to function properly. Additionally, the pricing of their products has been a cause for concern, with many customers feeling that they are overpriced for the quality and features offered. These recurring complaints have cast a shadow over Elgato Systems' reputation, leaving consumers disappointed and seeking alternatives.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Elgato Systems contacts