Having problems with Torrid?

Torrid reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 28, 2016. The latest review Refused because of medical excuse for mask was posted on Apr 16, 2021. The latest complaint clothing was resolved on Nov 02, 2017. Torrid has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 17 reviews. Torrid has resolved 1 complaints.

Torrid Customer Service Contacts

+1 626 603 3190 (International)
18501 East San Jose Avenue
City of Industry, California

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Torrid Customer Service. Initial Torrid complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Torrid above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Torrid. Discuss the issues you have had with Torrid and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Torrid Complaints & Reviews

Apr 16, 2021

Torrid — Refused because of medical excuse for mask

I was in one of your Torrid locations on 2312 Sir Barton Way Lexington, KY 40509 and was refused service...

TorridService

I couldn't get my gift cards to work I was buying items online. So I called Torrid the girl told me that I can apply gift cards after the items have shipped to just call back once they do. So I called back only to be told there was nothing they could do, no one would help me. The manager wouldn't even speak to me. It was bad customer service, I have spent quite a bit of money at Torrid and now I'm rethinking ever buying from here again.

TorridMonocular

Received what I thought was a great monocular as advertised and received this scope no better than the cheapest binoculars .
    You have no return address or phone # to call !
    I'm completely dissatisfied and want to return .
    Please give me this information.
    Thank you, Gerald E. Guerin, 110 Michael Road, Orchard Park, New York, 14127 . Email @( [protected]@msn.com)

Jul 02, 2019

Torrid — service

I am an African American woman and I walked into the store today and was not greeted. I looked around at...

Torrid — very rude and racist seller

On August 31 I went to buy at the store and the saleswoman did not want to accept my coupons was very rude...

Torridcustomer service / billing

I placed an online order for $63.82 for 4 shirts. The next morning when I read my email confirmation of the order, it was the total was $79.92. I called into customer service and was told that they couldn't change the price. When I told them that they could suddenly charge more for my order, I had never agreed to pay $79.92, I only agreed to pay $63.82, I was told that they can change the price if they want. I said I wanted to cancel the order if they could not give me the original price that I agreed to pay and was told it couldn't be cancelled. Even after speaking to a "manager." I've been a customer for 15+ years, but they would rather lose a loyal customer than change my order back to the correct total.

Torrid — unprofessional manager

I was browsing in the Melbourne FL mall location and was very disappointed on how a Manager was talking to an...

Torrid — refund for return items

It's been almost a month, april 4th, I bought items form a torrid in lexington ky. Turn right around and...

Torrid — jeggings purchased and wore once

I am canadian and i travel to the USA a few times a year I was in New Orleans on Feb 16th and purchased for...

Torridnever received refund

I called customer service on December 18, 2017 after my order arrived & it wasn't my order inside. It was another persons. I took the time out of my day & money out of my pocket to send the package to the lady who it belonged to. They were supposed to refund my whole order which again I never received & issue a $20 credit for the inconvenience. What do ya know? Never got any of that. I called again today & they have no documentation that I called back in December. Horrible customer service!!! Needless to say I will never buy anything from there again!

Torriditems ordered not received and refund not received from torrid.com

On 2nd October 2017, I ordered 6 items from Torrid.com (Order No. DT0007215885). I did not receive 2 of the items. I contacted Torrid customer Service, who advised me that my package had been lost and that the money would be refunded into my account. I have spoken to 5 different people now, and all of them said that my money would be refunded (all giving me different time frames of when I should receive my refund). I have been assured that the refund has been processed, yet 4 months later, I have not received a single cent. I requested that my complaint be escalated to a Manager, which it was not. I was just told yet again that my refund would be processed. I was going to try and chase this up again this morning, however, I am so angry, that I cant even be civil about this anymore. I have not called Torrid, as I am an international customer (Australia) and the cost of calls are very high. So I "googled" Torrid complaints which directed me to this site. I have attached the e-mail trail of my communications with Torrid. I have also added a picture of the items that I ordered (and greyed out the items that I did receive). Thank You, Nerida Riley

Torrid — never received my order even after it was reordered by torrid a second time

I ordered two dresses from Torrid for an event I would have been hosting on Jan. 28, 2017. The items were...

Torrid — poor customer service, in store shopping

The sales associates were too busy talking with friends to assist buying customers. I walked around the store...

TorridRude and unethical behavior

I have always been curvy, it used to be very hard to find something I liked. But I found the way. And it was this website. It used to be great, right-sizing, fast shipping. But then something had happened and things got different.
            Three times in a row I received clothes with the most terrible quality I have ever seen. Called them to ask what to do, they were rude to me and said that I am too picky, their clothing is the best. I have no doubt, but I also have proofs.
            They said that shipping back will cost me a lot of money, so I have to think twice. Why do they count my money? Why do they talk to me that way? are their customers not appreciable or what?

Torridclothing

Torrid over charged me, lost my order, lost the reship, and continued to bill me for each individual item. I have yet to receive the items or my refund despite 12 phone calls to customer service and a total of over 14 hours on the phone. They continue to swear the refund and clothes are on the way but refuse to cancel the order or refund me my rewards points. The customer service agents have been increasingly rude, unorganized, and have no idea what is happening. I am out of several hundred dollars and have nothing to show for it.

RESOLVED

• Torrid's response · Nov 06, 2017

Thank you for your posting. We would recommend that you go to www.torrid.com, Contact us and send an email to us so it can be logged and addressed quickly. Please enter the subject as Talk to the President and provide as many details as possible including order number so your complaint can be handled efficiently.
                  Regards,
                  Torrid Customer Service

Torrid — Huge disappointment!

As a long time customer I received a discount code from Torrid and made my order. For some unknown reason I...

TorridTorrid customer service

I received the wrong size item and immediately contacted www.torrid.com customer support service and asked for a replacement. They said that was the last size they had in stock. Then I asked for a refund and they said that they can't refund me. I asked for some reasonable explanation but they suddenly stopped replying. Tried to reach someone from Torrid and nothing. I'm very disappointed with Torrid customer service, it seems like they really don't' care about their customers.

• Jd
                    Jdaley120 Aug 29, 2018

I bought a $44 pair of leggings offline. I wore them once and the seam material ripped. I sent them back for an exchange. I got them returned to me saying because they were ripped they couldn't take them back. I'm so mad. I paid a lot for these and it wss crappy material.

Samira Osborne Aug 16, 2018

Simply...I ordered some items online. I need to exchange one blouse. I had to call customer service 5 times and never received my return label. I had to pay out of pocket to send the item back for an item that should have been exchanged for free. I will never order anything else from this company due to the incompetent customer service reps.