2312 Sir Barton Way Space # 160, Lexington, KY, 40509, US
Thu:11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Fri:11:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:11:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

TorridRefused because of medical excuse for mask

I was in one of your Torrid locations on 2312 Sir Barton Way Lexington, KY 40509 and was refused service because of my medical condition that prevents me from wearing a mask. I am a disabled Veteran and cannot wear a mask!! The manager is Cory and she said I cannot shop in the store unless I had a mask on. I explained to her in front of other customers that I cannot wear one due to medical condition. She said I can shop online but i'm not allowed in the store. I'm very disappointed that you are medically discriminating against me because of my condition. I'm pretty sure it is against the law and will ask my lawyer about this medical discrimination. I look forward to hearing your response to this discrimination matter.

Refused because of medical excuse for mask