Having problems with TomTop Group?

TomTop Group Customer Service Contacts

14273 Don Julian Rd
City of Industry, California
United States - 91746-3037

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TomTop Group Customer Service. Initial TomTop Group complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TomTop Group above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TomTop Group. Discuss the issues you have had with TomTop Group and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Tomtop GroupRefund for repairs still not received after many months

Order AN18I25P3056-JM38BD
Device: Mobile Phone K7 4GB 64GB
tomtop already said they would pay.
tomtop told me to repair my phone at a local phone shop, and they would pay for the repairs.
Tomtop wrote: If you have purchased accessories at a local repair shop, don't worry, please save the invoice, I will apply with the manager and we will be willing to bear as much as possible.
This process has already been going on for 6 months.

Tomtop Grouptomtop said they would pay for all the repairs, but now say they will only pay 30%

My Oukitel Smartphone cannot be charged anymore, I must pay 30% of the price of the Oukitel Smartphone to post it back, because there is no support in Europe. Tomtop offered me a laughable €5 as partial payment. I recommend everyone to avoid buying products from Tomtop, because of the lack of real guarantee, and lack of any support in Europe!

[protected]@tomtop.com
    Order AN18I25P3056-JM38BD
    If you have purchased accessories at a local repair shop, don't worry, please save the invoice.
    We are also very sorry for the bad customer experience due to our colleagues' unprofessional responses.
    SMARTPHONE / OUKITEL / K7 4GB 64GB

Jan 07, 2020

Tomtop Group — they stole my refund money!

Don't buy from TomTop.com they could just steal your money, it happened to me! I ordered an item on their...

Tomtop GroupI didn't order from this company but they debited from my account $51.42

On the 20th December 2018, $51.42 from my bank account and the bank have advised me to contact your company to refund me the amount of $51.42 at soon as possible.

I have no knowledge of this item as I have never ordered from your company. I only know that the above amount was taken from my bank account.

I would be obliged if you would refund the said above amount in the form of a cheque. I await your reply so I can be refunded the amount that was taken from my account without my knowledge.

Scam taken money from my bank account via ebay purchase

My contact no: MB: 0612 [protected]

Fay Cuthbert

My email address is [protected]@yahoo.com.au

• Updated by Alexxizzz · Dec 30, 2019

Money taken from my account via Ebay for an order which I have no idea what was ordered without my knowledge. I don't have any photos to add as it was money taken from my account.

• Updated by Alexxizzz · Dec 30, 2019

Tomtop Groupaftersales een receiving a defect product

I have purchased a is9 "airpods" headset. One of the two earpieces is defect. There is hardly any sound coming and the button on the side can't be pressed. Upon receipt of the item I contacted customer service immediately. They asked me to make a video of me showing the defect and send it via YouTube. So I did. It already starts of annoying, because you have to constantly ask for any progress. They never contact you on their own initiative. It took about 2 weeks for them to tell me that they want to give me a refund. Fine, I thought. So I asked them to give me a full refund (10 euro) and deposit it on my account. The replied with a refund of 3 euro. And then the hassle really took off. On their website it states that DOA is their responsibility and the will pay for the return. Well, not according to Steven from CS. He says if I want full refund I have to send it back and pay for shipping myself. Now the partial refund has already dropped to 2 euro. A few days later, after my complaining, he has come up to 3 Euro again. His argument is that only one earpiece is broken, the other one is working, so a partial refund is sufficient... This method of treating customers really infuriates me. I will never ever buy from them again. I still want my full refund, I have read their own return policy and it states clearly that they have to give me my money back or send a new working product. Either one is good for me.

Tomtop Grouph19867eu - portable heater

Plug pin is broken. May be during shipping. No response from support. Product is unusable state. Please refund and take back the product. Very unhappy with your service.

Dear [protected]@gmail.com,
          Thank you for shopping on TOMTOP.com.
          We are glad to inform you that the goods you ordered have been shipped out. It is on the way to your address!
          Order Information:
          Order number: BA19H06R4954-201AHC
          Parcel number: [protected]
          Order date: 2019-08-06
          Item Information:
          Product name SKU QTY
          Portable Mini Electric Handy Air Heater Warm Fan Blower Room Fan Electric Heater Radiator Warmer for Office Home Portable Mini Electric Handy Air Heater Warm Fan Blower Room Fan Electric Heater Radiator Warmer for Office Home H19867EU 1
          Tracking Number: UA222962479SE
          Tracking Link: http://www.yuntrack.com
          Any questions, please feel free to contact customer service at [protected]@tomtop.com or by phone at +86-755-[protected].

h19867eu - portable heater

Tomtop Grouprc car

In April I purchase a RC car for 120.00 when I finally got the car and took out the box. Come find it doesn't work. I sent a them a email about it .they wanted me video the car not working ok. I sent them. One .they email me back saying they. Can't understand what the problem was in the video. Can I sent them another video ok I did . over they kept saying the same thing. I responded and said no video just take back the car and refund my money. The last email I got from them was in June. This is a bad business . they are scammers and to be trusted.

Tomtop Grouporder number [protected]-[protected]-zptc

On February 22 I ordered a water proof case for my camera and TomTop charged my PayPal account $210.21. TomTop sent me the wrong model. Through email I receive an address in New Jersey, USA, to return it to and as per the contract I have to pay for the return shipping that cost me $25.05. I sent the package by mail and USPS confirmed the delivery was made on March 18 at 11:30 AM. It is now 4 months later and TOMTOP has continued to refuse to refund my money. I have had 23 emails going back and forth with their "Customer Service". They constantly say wait a few more days or a few more weeks to confirm they received the package. They refuse to send me my refund. I have received no response to my last email I sent 2 weeks ago.
              Take my advice and stay away from TomTop !! They are online crooks!!

Tomtop Group30 led solar motion lights

30 LED Solar Motion Lights
                I bought 6 Solar Motion Lights from Tomtop, Order AA18K08X5412-EF8I06 andAA18J17M2842-4VP3EB,
                One light arrived damaged and 3 other motion lights "exploded" within a month.
                These solar motion lights are "fire hazard".There are many reports about them on Google causing Fire.
                After many e-mails Tomtop offered to reimburse me at first only $ 5.00, later on increased the offer to $ 12.00. In fact Tomtop gave me NO REFUND at all !!! Very dishonest business selling inferior/defective quality solar motion lights, which are "exploding" and a "fire hazard".
                Very sad experience indeed.

Apr 16, 2019

TomTop — video slider

I was shocked when I opened my account to discover an item that I did not order listed under my name. For the...

Tomtop Groupmisleading address on ebay

I chose the nearest retailer for a cutoff switch on the 16th of march, and expected the switch in about 2 or 3 days. Today is the 30 of march and still no switch. If I knew I was buying it from Singapore we would not be having this conversation. They don't want to understand English when it comes to refunds, they play stupid, which I now attach to anyone being Chinese. Crooks, plain and simple

• Jb
                      _JB_ May 05, 2019

I too have had a problem with TomTop. I purchased a JJRC blue crab drone from them and it doesn't fly properly. This was not my first drone and I checked all the obvious points, motor rotation, wifi connection, thorough reviews of the instructions. When I requested a replacement or refund, they asked for photos of certain items from the packaging and a video of what was occurring with the quad. I no longer had the packaging, so I sent them a video of what happens when trying to fly the quad. Upon pushing the takeoff icon, it went straight up (with no throttle control) until it hit the ceiling and then crept along the ceiling until it hit a wall and then fell to the floor. I explained this to TomTop and they wanted another video showing the problem which was totally unnecessary and was their attempt to make me jump through hoops to receive a solution. If I didn't send them a second video, they couldn't resolve the issue...BS. I'll not buy from TomTop again.

Tomtop Groupmy product not delivered

I bought a product order no. BN18I16E5318-7GSJRN and order date 16-09-2018.
                    Still product not deliverd and no money refund

Tomtop Groupproduct not delivered

I made a purchase in September 2018, at TOMTOP. The product was never delivered to me. The consumer service responded with a lot of courtesy, but they continue to research what happened, without actually bothering to solve the problem. Avoid the website, it's a scam.
                      Order number No.AN18I23K1108-GFNI9D
                      Total Amount EUR 68.79
                      Order Date [protected]:11:08
                      Shipping method Standard Shipping

Tomtop Groupaa18k23l4633-v02mwu

My order number is AA18K23L4633-V02MWU. And it was written 10 to 20 business day. Still I did not receive this product. And now it is more than 60 days. When I asked my money back, they (customer care) are saying wait more days
                        And do not want to return my money. Now I am taking legal action. So be careful guys!

I contact our local post office, they did not receive this product.

Jan 22, 2019

Tomtop Group — they tried to avoid canceling my order, lied several times, and are trying to bribe me re reviews

Original Review (updates are at bottom) --------------------------------------------------- Fortunately, I...

Tomtop Groupthe product that I received is not what I wanted

Order number No.BA18K30E2423-5F96R8
                          This is the order number of what I ordered so I hope it helps you understand what the item is that I ordered. these are 6 stage lights and it's evident the the order came from China and it took a month to receive it which was far too long. The first problem is the smallest, the power cord is only about a foot long. The big problem is the the AC connection is something I've never seen before, it is not the standard AC power connection for an outlet. I don't know if it's Chinese connection or European connection. whatever it is you cannot plug this into an outlet or extension. what can I do with these lights. if the shipment to me took a month and the return process takes another month it will nearly spring.
                          Please help

• Updated by Joseph Lowe · Jan 12, 2019

Order number No.BA18K30E2423-5F96R8
                              Please help

Tomtop Groupmobile phone

buying a mobile from you was the worst experience ever, the phone stopped working after a month, I returned it to you and after I didn't hear anything about it, I tried contacting support for more than 14 times, they respond for the first time and after they don't respond, and they don't give a real solution, after they send me the old tracking number used when I purchased the phone in the first time, to act just that they send the phone but it was wrong, so I think that I lost my money and the phone.

mobile phone

• Updated by Anas Erachedi · Dec 24, 2018

Order Number: AA18B07C0202-EHXBBS

• Ih
                                I Have No Name Jun 18, 2019

Go to the better business bureau.

Tomtop Group — par 12 uv light

I have ordered 6 UV par 12 lights, and 4 orders arrived correctly except the last two came in the same box...

Lappeenranta

Tomtop Groupxiaomi deerma vacuum cleaner with belt handheld

This company steal custumers since so long time! Incredible!!! Never shop here!!! Warning!! Bandit!!!
                              Arnaque!! Fuyez!! Malheureusement, sur le site français les avis positifs sont faux!! Si seulement, j'étais allée sur votre site avant de commander! Ils me livrent la moitié d'un aspirateur à 100e et me demandent d'aller acheter les pièces manquantes!!!
                              Après avoir joué avec moi pendant 2 jours en me demandant des bons de livraison, photos, vidéo... Faites les fermer svp!!!

Tomtop Group — refund process

Hello, I ordered 3 smoke alarms back in August 2018, order number " No.[protected]-[protected]-ZPT  SKU : ...