Complaints & Reviews

Curtains — They cancelled my order and still charged me

I ordered curtains they emailed me and said they were sorry for the delay, but the guy who makes them was on vacation.Then they cancelled my order and said they couldn't do it but they still charged me 176.26.on jan 30 2020.

• Updated by Linda Packer · Mar 21, 2020

I ordered curtains from beddinginn they contacted me on line and said there was a delay because the man who makes them is on vacation.Then 2weeks later I get another email saying they had to cancel my order.but I still was charged 176.26. I call the phone # but I cant get through. The id# 06196156L4333923G

all weather all around purple custom fit car mats

I received my item and it doesn't fit in my vehicle. Trying to see if I can return item and get my full refund. I emailed them and now waiting on a response. I'm hoping that I get my full refund because cost $132
Not happy that I paid for a product that doesn't fit properly in my vehicle. So please give me a response to my email I sent or even to my account on your website.

all weather all around purple custom fit car mats

jassythecat Nov 23, 2019

Post your comments on their facebook page. Tell them you want your money back and don't accept no for an answer. This company is a scam. By posting on their facebook page you will let others know what this company does. Also if you paid by paypal don't close your case or you wont get your money . Paypal will also tell you this

items not received

I have not received items I paid for over 4 months ago the phone # provided does not work I just want what I paid for I purchased these for my new truck so seats w7stay clean as it is a work truck also I smoke so I dont want burn holes the number this place gives you does not work beddingtton.com idk what else to do I gave them over 200 dollars and have not received a email phone call nothing I have emailed them with my information and have not received a response I feel I have got ripped of and I cannot afford to purchase them again from a different company just want my stuff that I paid for..Sincerely Alan jr..

• Do
    Donna Groman Nov 20, 2019

SCAM... FRAUD Out $109.42...no order. Nothing but Chinese excuses. Finally I was blocked out of my account.

comforter set - receipt# [protected], invoice 659415 for $125.16

I purchased a comforter set with a Dragon on it for my son's birthday on June 27th, 2019 receipt# [protected], Invoice 659415 for $125.16. I have not received it yet, and...

I am complanning about an order I place

Hello, please help me get the order I place, because you send a complete wrong order. It looks nothing like the picture you place on your page. this is the order I place. Name...

car seats cover not as described.

This is a scam company. They claim the make car seats covers according to the car model but they don't . A complete lie. I received the order and tried on.
Toyota Highlander is a 3 row seat car and in order to use the 3rd row you have to slide back and forth independently 2nd row seats.
Seat cover I received for the second row comes in 1 piece. How in hell I am going to install this and how am I going slide seats back and forth if the cover comes in one piece ? This is not a sedan. I email them and received a the option to keep the item for a $20 refund, funny.
After $220 I paid they think I will keep covers that can not be used, are you kidding me ?
Now be a ware, I received the covers in 2-3 day from new York. I put a claim with PayPal because I see no use to deal with them.
Return shipping address they have China address, so I end up paying $90 shipping back and thank God they made it so I received the refund, but not shipping back.
If item is lost on the way you loose both item money and shipping.
Very bad experience dealing with this company.
As i said a complete SCAM company.
Stay Away.

car seat covers

I bought seat cover and the back seat covers were wrong. My car has one piece back seat but they sent me the covers for the back seat that has 2 different rows connecting to arm...

It's the worst website ever

I purchased Fantastic Blue Rose on Water Printing 3D Shangri-La Blinds & Roller Shades, it's item code is [protected] and it arrived yesterday.
The size I ordered was 42W*48L, what they sent me was 36W*72L.
A wrong size!!
I have written 4 emails and tried to find their phone number, but didn't succeed. Does anyone know how to contact them? My emails are unanswered.

• BeddingInn's response · Nov 22, 2017

Dear,
    Do you give me your OrderId?
    Best,
    Vivian.

stay away!

Still don't understand what was the problem.
By their own fault, they sent me a defective item, and I decided that I wanted a refund. What's so hard to do it? They found a thousand reasons not to do, but I still had the damaged item. I paid money for it and I wanted it back. It's logical.
It's been a month since I requested it and there's no response.
A very strange way of running the business and customers' treatment. You should stay away.

• BeddingInn's response · Oct 23, 2017

Dear,
    Do you give me your OrderId? I will help you resolve the problem.

car seat covers

I received my item damaged and simply asked for full return of my money and got the most annoying emails from this company that is driving me crazy, and still no response for my...

www.beddinginn.com — charged for products not received

I have been going back and forth with emails with this company. In the emails, that have just sent me in circles and told different stories. Eg. You did not receive your item...

holding my refund until review is removed.

589942 There are over 30 emails back and forth between this company and myself. Now they have told me that they would refund half my money now and half when my review on this site wa...

curtains

589942 They sent the wrong item and then would not accept a return. I sent them countless emails and received no response. This is a terrible business. Stay away and order nothing. I...

refund non receival of package

I have tried several times to reach them in order to get a refund. Their shipping company has confirmed I did not receive it and they STILL have not refunded. This company is a...

extra fees

I'm very disappointed with BeddingInn because they applied some extra charges without my permission.
I have purchased something from www.beddinginn.com and really liked everything, but these guys charged some extra money from my card without my permission! I have no idea why didn't they tell me anything, they just took my money and that's all. In my opinion that is not right! A normal company would warn their customer about all the extra fees! Such a disappointment!

beddinginn.comno address to return order

I made an order and received it two weeks later. But it was not as I expected, so I contacted customer service. I told them I wanted to return it and get my money back. I checked their return policy and it stated that if a customer is not 100% satisfied then it is possible to return the item within 7 days. I emailed them many times, but they refuse to give me their return address. Even tried the live chat, but it does not work. They answer me back but won't give me their address. Don't order from BeddingInn.

beddinginn.com — this site is a total scam!

I purchased some items for my bedroom from BeddingInn and got an order confirmation email. However, five days later, I got a message stating my payment did not go through and my...

www.beddinginn.com — they sent me spoiled bedding set

I bought bedding set and quilt from the company www.beddinginn.com. I was disappointed, ‘coz the print on the set was spoiled and looked really horrible. I tried to reach...

www.beddinginn.com — seller told to wait, but the order hasn't been shipped

I ordered bedding set and quilt from the company www.beddinginn.com. I placed order and proceeded to pay, but after that I haven’t received any confirmation info. I waited...

www.beddinginn.com — seller is really unprofessional and rude

I ordered 3D quilt from the company www.beddinginn.com. The seller delivered completely different item and tried to persuade me that it was what I ordered from them. WTF? I asked...

www.beddinginn.com — items on the website differ from items in reality – so be careful

I ordered 3D quilt from the website www.beddinginn.com. The order arrived on time, but it didn’t look alike as on the website. I returned the order back, but the seller told...

beddinginn.comthey only promised to send new mugs, but it was lie

I bought canvas print and mugs from the website www.beddinginn.com. The payment was fast as well as the delivery, but 5 mugs were smashed. I contacted the customer services team and the rep excused and promised to deliver new mugs. After that I heard only fake promises and excuses, but I haven’t received my order. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Let’s share views about this website.

• Updated by Tommy grey · Nov 07, 2019

Why send complaint when you guys never respond, but here it goes .I ordered black and red floor Matt's on the 25th of sept you took the money out on the 27th, and yet still no floor Matt's not even a reply about when they would come no email NOTHING, but you still have my money .REPLACE IT OR GIVE MONEY BACK, THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING

• Sn
    Snikkers Sep 01, 2018

Order Number: 549850
    Item Code 12931153

Returned item exactly step-by-step Beddinginn.com required.
    Returned a queen size & needed king size. Unsuccessful in trying to reach beddinginn by phone with the phone number provided on their website.
    The 7 days for returns was fast approaching. Mailed it to the exact address listed on their website..

• Ro
    Roman Bagri Nov 02, 2019

This company is scam. Paid for seat covers and never received it. If you want to keep your money stay away.

• To
    Tommy grey Nov 12, 2019

4029357733 I ordered floor mats black /red for 2011 kia sorrento .money came out of my account on the 27 of sept but yet no email of when it would be delivered or if it would come and I am still waiting, I would like my money back in my account as soon as possible or lawyers will be getting in contact with you about this matter.