Having problems with BeddingInn?

BeddingInn Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BeddingInn Customer Service. Initial BeddingInn complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BeddingInn above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BeddingInn. Discuss the issues you have had with BeddingInn and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BeddingInn Complaints & Reviews

Sep 18, 2020

BeddingInn — Problem returning car seat covers that don’t fit and getting a refund.

I ordered car seat covers for my vehicle. I read the written instructions sent with the order as well a...

BeddingInnThey cancelled my order and still charged me

I ordered curtains they emailed me and said they were sorry for the delay, but the guy who makes them was on vacation.Then they cancelled my order and said they couldn't do it but they still charged me 176.26.on jan 30 2020.

• Updated by Linda Packer · Mar 21, 2020

I ordered curtains from beddinginn they contacted me on line and said there was a delay because the man who makes them is on vacation.Then 2weeks later I get another email saying they had to cancel my order.but I still was charged 176.26. I call the phone # but I cant get through. The id# 06196156L4333923G

BeddingInnall weather all around purple custom fit car mats

I received my item and it doesn't fit in my vehicle. Trying to see if I can return item and get my full refund. I emailed them and now waiting on a response. I'm hoping that I get my full refund because cost $132
    Not happy that I paid for a product that doesn't fit properly in my vehicle. So please give me a response to my email I sent or even to my account on your website.

all weather all around purple custom fit car mats

jassythecat Nov 23, 2019

Post your comments on their facebook page. Tell them you want your money back and don't accept no for an answer. This company is a scam. By posting on their facebook page you will let others know what this company does. Also if you paid by paypal don't close your case or you wont get your money . Paypal will also tell you this

BeddingInnitems not received

I have not received items I paid for over 4 months ago the phone # provided does not work I just want what I paid for I purchased these for my new truck so seats w7stay clean as it is a work truck also I smoke so I dont want burn holes the number this place gives you does not work beddingtton.com idk what else to do I gave them over 200 dollars and have not received a email phone call nothing I have emailed them with my information and have not received a response I feel I have got ripped of and I cannot afford to purchase them again from a different company just want my stuff that I paid for..Sincerely Alan jr..

• Do
          Donna Groman Nov 20, 2019

SCAM... FRAUD Out $109.42...no order. Nothing but Chinese excuses. Finally I was blocked out of my account.

Jul 09, 2019

BeddingInn — comforter set - receipt# [protected], invoice 659415 for $125.16

I purchased a comforter set with a Dragon on it for my son's birthday on June 27th, 2019 receipt#...

BeddingInn — I am complaining about an order I place

Hello, please help me get the order I place, because you send a complete wrong order. It looks nothing like...

BeddingInn — car seats cover not as described.

This is a scam company. They claim the make car seats covers according to the car model but they don't . A...

BeddingInn — car seat covers

I bought seat cover and the back seat covers were wrong. My car has one piece back seat but they sent me the...

BeddingInnIt's the worst website ever

I purchased Fantastic Blue Rose on Water Printing 3D Shangri-La Blinds & Roller Shades, it's item code is [protected] and it arrived yesterday.
        The size I ordered was 42W*48L, what they sent me was 36W*72L.
        A wrong size!!
        I have written 4 emails and tried to find their phone number, but didn't succeed. Does anyone know how to contact them? My emails are unanswered.

RESOLVED

• BeddingInn's response · Nov 22, 2017

Dear,
            Do you give me your OrderId?
            Best,
            Vivian.

BeddingInnstay away!

Still don't understand what was the problem.
          By their own fault, they sent me a defective item, and I decided that I wanted a refund. What's so hard to do it? They found a thousand reasons not to do, but I still had the damaged item. I paid money for it and I wanted it back. It's logical.
          It's been a month since I requested it and there's no response.
          A very strange way of running the business and customers' treatment. You should stay away.

RESOLVED

• BeddingInn's response · Oct 23, 2017

Dear,
              Do you give me your OrderId? I will help you resolve the problem.

BeddingInn — car seat covers

I received my item damaged and simply asked for full return of my money and got the most annoying emails from...

www.beddinginn.com — charged for products not received

I have been going back and forth with emails with this company. In the emails, that have just sent me in...

BeddingInn — holding my refund until review is removed.

There are over 30 emails back and forth between this company and myself. Now they have told me that they...

BeddingInn — curtains

They sent the wrong item and then would not accept a return. I sent them countless emails and received no...

Lake Bluff

BeddingInn — refund non receival of package

I have tried several times to reach them in order to get a refund. Their shipping company has confirmed I did...

BeddingInnextra fees

I'm very disappointed with BeddingInn because they applied some extra charges without my permission.
            I have purchased something from www.beddinginn.com and really liked everything, but these guys charged some extra money from my card without my permission! I have no idea why didn't they tell me anything, they just took my money and that's all. In my opinion that is not right! A normal company would warn their customer about all the extra fees! Such a disappointment!

beddinginn.com — no address to return order

I made an order and received it two weeks later. But it was not as I expected, so I contacted customer...

beddinginn.com — this site is a total scam!

I purchased some items for my bedroom from BeddingInn and got an order confirmation email. However, five day...

www.beddinginn.com — they sent me spoiled bedding set

I bought bedding set and quilt from the company www.beddinginn.com. I was disappointed, ‘coz the print...

Beijing

www.beddinginn.com — seller told to wait, but the order hasn't been shipped

I ordered bedding set and quilt from the company www.beddinginn.com. I placed order and proceeded to pay, but...

Beijing