Having problems with Toll Brothers?

Toll Brothers reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 30, 2009. The latest review Sales associate harassing was posted on May 10, 2021. The latest complaint Construction was resolved on Nov 27, 2014. Toll Brothers has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 9 reviews. Toll Brothers has resolved 4 complaints.

Toll Brothers Customer Service Contacts

250 Gibraltar Road
Horsham, Pennsylvania
United States - 19044

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Toll Brothers Customer Service. Initial Toll Brothers complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Toll Brothers above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Toll Brothers. Discuss the issues you have had with Toll Brothers and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Toll Brothers Complaints & Reviews

Toll BrothersSales associate harassing

There is sales associate. That has been unfit sales practices from day 1
I have been trying to build my home my dream home for over 5 years trying to get in with toll brothers community. I love the build however your sales associate are unprofessional and goes against sales ethics I have over 1.6 million assets to spend and she being putting me on do not sell to me due my relationship and marriage

Toll BrothersWalk thru problem still not completed 1 year later

I purchased a Fairway Hills condo in The Ridges in Las Vegas, NV I closed on 1/29/20. The skin on my island was scratched and needed to be replaced.It is still is on their warranty list. My warranty runs out on 1/29/21 and this is still not completed! I have spoken to their warrant representative several time thru the year. As of 1/6/21 he said they are working on it.

Sep 01, 2020

Toll Brothers — Loudoun valley carlisle - ashburn virginia (jim nolan)

Toll brothers management and follow through once you have purchased a home is terrible!!! Once I moved in, I...

Toll Brothers — Construction

The house is barley a year old...the stucco on this 800K home is falling off the house. The bathtub wa...

Toll Brothers — Forcing use of Title Company

We are buying a new Toll Brothers home in Norris Canyon Community in San Ramon, CA. Our Seller - Toll...

Toll Brothers — Trespassing and Bullying

For over a year now, almost every Saturday morning, I find Toll Brothers advertisement signs all over my...

Toll Brothers — Warranty

We had a new home built by Toll Brothers and it is a million dollar piece of crap! The contractors hired to...

Toll Brothers — Bad construction

We bought a Toll Brothers home in May of 2007. Since we moved in we have had one problem after another and...

toll brothers builders — unreturned deposit

Home deposit was not returned after TBI mortgage ( owned by toll brothers) was turned down with a 50% down payment