Menu
Zameen.com company logo
reviews & complaints

reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

22 complaints
5 resolved 17 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claimed
This account has been claimed by Zameen.com customer service / representatives through our verification process.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Zameen.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
6:55 am EDT

Zameen.com - Alhayat Residencia Raiwaind Road & Zameen.com

Assalamualilkum

Zameen is working with one of the apartment project in Lahore on raiwind road with the name of Alhayat Residentia.

One of the dealer from zameen was dealing with me over this project. He told me pay token to hold the unit and if you change your mind we will return your money back. I trusted the guy and paid the token. Afterwards I met few people to check the reviews of the project and they were not good at all. I asked that zameen guy I don't want to move forward because of the reviews. He tried his best so that I invest in this project but I didn't listen to him and told him I need refund asap.

Now Zameen guy start manipulating me that it will take 45 days in order to get the cheque from the builder which he didn't tell me in the first place. He was like you didn't ask me and I gave you favour etc etc What a immature act!

You work in zameen and you have to give complete information to your clients. But he mislead me! Now it's been more than a month I am asking him for my refund all he has are the excuses. I tired to contact developers directly they are like owner Bajwa Sab are not coming he is not signing the cheques etc etc. [censored]!

I am badly stuck with zameen and this fraud project. Both are not trust at all. It's my serious COMPLAINT against both of them. Please concerning people take action asap.

For the people I would say don't invest anything with zameen.com or don't trust them. They are fraud if they say they will do this and that don't believe them. All they would do is manipulation.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Hassan Haider Jalanderi

Lahore

[protected]

(Agent Agent: Aqib Ali from Lahore)

Project name: Alhayat Residentia

Raiwind road Lahore)

6:31 am EDT

Zameen.com - ZAMEEN ACE HOMES unit 9 street 22

I have bought one unit of PKR 1.2 million in zameen ace homes Islamabad unit number 9 street 22 and two years investment I have paid my all installments in advance of rupees 25lakhs. I am after the team from last one year to give me my receipts they never give any receipt to me. This year Inflation goes high as I paid all payments in advance except only the possession of Rupees 20 lakh but they send me notice of 26 lakh more payment. After I send my family to the site to see the construction they are making very poor destructive structure. I told zameen team that handover me as it is now i will and will complete my home they are blackmailing me to pay more to handover to me. I am female and every single rupee is hard earn money of mine I am supporting my family. I want my unit as it is now and want to complete my own.

The major reason are mentioned below:

The beams are not straight.

The leakage on the first rough lenter

Some of the walls are not straight

No stairs for the roof

The height are not enough we cannot do well ceilings

Charging high inflation even i paid all payment before the payment revisions

HUMA JAVAID

[protected]

Desired outcome: Mr Zishan should consider the case as I required my unit as it is as already I paid 25 lakhs in advance. Kindly don't blackmail me for further payments. rest of my home i will complete by my own.

P
5:02 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I booked a plot during covid in palm dreams through "Ahmed Ali Shah from Quetta and Naresh Kumar from Hyderabad". After two years when I asked for update, they said my plot has been alotted to someone else without my permission. Then I asked for "Refund" and filled the refund form as well but since then naresh kumar is not responding at all.

3:17 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We would like to inform you that we submitted refund case to zameen.com sales officer at january 2022 but still dont receive cheque. several time coordinate with sales offcier but he pro-long and time pass. kindly look into issue and resolve. my email id is a.b.[protected]@gmail.com

4:22 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We book shop but due to some issues don't continues and cancel the shop. We submitted refund form and approx.3 month completed but still don't receive REFUND amount. Arahad Malik [protected]

10:27 am EST

Zameen.com - Zameen is not processing my refund

I purchased an apartment in Zameen marketed project Forest that is located at Nathiagali. They miss-guided me all the time until I paid 2.4 million PKR. Upon reception of sales agreement all conditions were against buyer so I refused to sign that agreement and asked for refund. Its more than 8 months now I am following the issue of refund and I have not received any guidance or response. I meet several officials in Zameen’s office at Islamabad and they all do commitments but no follow or updates are provided. It is extremely unprofessional company and I would recommend everyone to stay away from it. If you want to buy property, buy directly from owners and not marketing agents like Zameen those don’t own anything.

2 comments
Aug 03, 2022 6:19 am EDT

Dear friends

Zameen.com is a scam I have bought and I paid all payments now they are blackmailing me to pay more.

The team they have is not professional also have partnerships with contractors and they are blackmailers

T
May 11, 2022 6:18 am EDT

Dear sir, I have faced similar problem with zameen.com. There is a process of refund that needs to be initated from the office and it requires submission of a few documents, once documents are processed amount is refunded within a month. Your amount will be safe with zameen but you need to process for refund. I hope this helps you.

7:51 am EST

Zameen.com - Fraudulent activity done by Management of Lahore center

I complained about my issue to the relevant departments before mentioning my issue here and they have just protected their management because management comes first.

I am attaching the picture of the email in which i talked with the Management about the whole scenario, kindly find the attachments, please.

So the HR Manager of Zameen MR OSAMA ADIL asked me to talk on call and over the call, he mentioned many things but i am mentioning some main things here. And if anyone needs the call recording i also have that:
1- He mentioned that we preferred references to talent.
2- He also mentioned that the words of HOD (Head of Department) are useless in front of HR's email. If HOD said something that doesn't matter until the HR team confirms that on email.
3- He also said that reference is more important than experience and talent.

So here are some questions that if HOD words don't matter then he should give resign from the company.

Another thing is if references are more important than experience and talent then why we are wasting money and time to get experience and degrees.

B
6:17 pm EST

Zameen.com - Delaying tactics of my refund application

Dear sir
I have emailed to you many times and thank you for responding but your promises are not fulfilled.
I booked a unit H17-20in GCC Lahore on 26 April 2021 and completed my full payment Rs. 1, 36, 40150/ on 5th May 2021. Payment receipt # 16844 .Later on I came to know this project is stopped . It's about 7th month ago my money is stuck in your banks.
I contacted many times and visited about 6 times to your Islamabad office for refund but every time your team member promised to me for another project . I signed refund application on 28 Aug. but suddenly after that on Sep.9 I recieved "rent" in my bank account for an project for which I did not signed and was not agree. I called to Mr. Aamir and asked to stop this rent.
Zameen promised to me to solve my problem and i request you to refund my money as early as possible along with mark up. I have trust on Zameen .com and already have invested in two other projects ACE Mall and River Courtyard . But Im sorry some team members of your company are creating discomfort and mental torture for the client.
Thanking you
Basharat Munir [protected]

7:44 am EDT

Zameen.com - REAL SPOT ESTATE selling my land add using my details

A few weeks before I have published an advertisement at Zameen.com of my plot for Emaar. Today while I was looking at other ads for Emaar, I noticed that some estate agency with the name of REAL SPOT ESTATE took my email ID and my name to publish my plot details with their name without taking permission from me which is highly unethical and unacceptable. I would request you to kindly remove this ad and blacklist this estate agency. The advertisement Id is Zameen - ID33626316. Thank you

Desired outcome: Remove the ad immediately

1 comment
O
May 01, 2022 1:59 pm EDT

Zameen website and group are a property developers and dealers front. They will alter tour advertisements on their website, change phone numbers etc. Be careful when you post your property on their website.

10:57 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Sir, Few months back I join zameen.com and bought few hot adds, I was told by your staff shoab Islamabad and Rashid Minhas lahore that they will provide me the best services, but this was totally wrong and deceiving statement, even paying for hot add credit, I was unable to post an add for two weeks, I called them several time to help with my issue...

1:14 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear sir, I have recently booked a unit in 68 High Street Islamabad through zameen sales representative under booking form 68HS-1321748 dated August 4, 2021 and accordingly transferred total amount of PKR. 2, 550, 000 to the account # 1337296 in JB Bank with account title of "Zameen Medellion Pvt Ltd". The total amount was directly transferred from my RDA...

W
7:49 am EDT

Zameen.com - Purchase of Two units From Zameen.com

I Have purchased two units from zameen developments, in mall 35 and Unit in zameen ace homes. I had been paying my installments on time till last year, until the pandemic hit our country. My monitory situation has been greatly affected due to which I could not pay my monthly installments regularly. I have received notifications from ZD that they are going to cancel both my units, with a huge penalty. I request them to please waive off my penalty and cancel my unit, I want to shift that money to my unit of zameen ace homes. Since my home is my first priority and with no money to cover my expense, I will be highly obliged if you could help me in the situation. Things have changed and I cannot bear a penalty of that huge amount. I hope zameen will keep me in their trust and help me out in my difficult time.But they didn't help me out and deducted my money I am very disappointed from their bad attitude they are greedy and fraudulent its my bad experience to invest with zameen.com.They also started their construction late And delivering time will be late.

Desired outcome: Bad Impression on Zameen.com.

S
6:17 am EDT

Zameen.com - Ineffective services

[protected]@gmail.com
Kindly contact me on this email Id so that I can forward all the problems related to my issue. I have been wronged by the members of Zameen.com and all I ask for is justice.
For forty five days I coordinated with your team members so that my ads can be effectively posted but not a single ad was done so aptly. There were problems with figures, content, subject, descriptions etc. I kept having them edit it for 45days but they failed even then. I want to lodge complaint against zonal manager, mr.Noman Akbar, a highly unprofessional individual who knows not how to cater to the clients needs. Mr. Zaraq and Mubarak Hussain had no clue of how to post ads. Asim Saeed or Mansoor Shamsi failed to resolve my issue, rather blocked my email ID even though I had requested to finally close the matter through a one to one. Is that how you end up treating your clients?

Desired outcome: My amount of Rs.50,000 to be refunded.

12:03 am EDT

Zameen.com - Delay in the refund of the token money

Applied for the refund about 1.5 months ago and its still not refunded.

Contacted zameen e support about two weeks ago but still i can not see any progress .

amount of 100, 000 pak rupees was paid via cheque for the project "Gulberg City Center " for the unit H5-04 .

Sales agent initially informed that the token money will be refunded right at the door step on a single call but that was a lie and now i am not getting any response from the zameen team and its sales person.

Desired outcome: refund the token money asap

1 comment
W
Jul 14, 2021 8:03 am EDT

Sir I have invested in Zameen.com in two units ZA and Mall 35 I haven't get my money back yet

3:42 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have booked a unit in the plaza through one of the the staff named Mr Aun Sajjad, who is based in UAE . He used to call me alot and finally convinced me to book a unit and later referred to Mr Sheiraz Kiani in Islamabad office. My wife met them and booked unit and paid as they told. The contract never arrived till i reminded them multiple times. Finally...

6:45 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear sir, As there is a spread of Covid -19, Government has announced many orders relating restriction and limitation of its law Conditions .It is therefore requested that kindly pay attention towards area garbages and other municipal services.

V
5:26 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I came in personal to ur office in Lahore from USA spoke with Nabeel and he have told us that we have to pay $ 390000. 00 with everything is included. Know when we Received the Documents and we noticed that he have increased the amount by $ 490000. 00 which I have no clue and idea at all. I am very disappointed by your company have fraud employees or who...

3:41 am EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Respected All It is to bring under your kind notice to our issue, as we are doing business with your company for more then two years, sir as i am complaining about the miss commitment of your staff, as they committed us for deployment of electric board it was committed almost seven months back, after a long waited time they just send us skin for our board...

3:07 pm EDT
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I have came in an event at pc hotel karachi on 17 February 2019 token a plot of canafian city gawadar then plan change and asked agent jawwad ahmed that call me for event but very slow response recieved from them yet I have not calim my token today is 23 may 2019 this one is real hurt me and take a step to complain he give me managers and others number says I am busy this is not a solution.

T
10:26 am EDT

Zameen.com - unethical behaviour

Respected Sir

I am your Zameen.com Id account holder. My id of Zameen.com is being misused several times. I want to share with you my zameen.com id complaints,

when I open my id there is a lot of listings belong to other account holders on my id.
this makes me hurt. I submit my complaint to our zameen.com Manager Mr Asad
he suggest me to delete the wrong listings which are not belongs to my account.
according to their instruction I did the same. but unfortunately nobody help me in this regard. Even your Manager do nothing for my account and he said you take back your money which you paid for your account we cant do anything for you. But still I am facing the same problem when I open my account different different names listings open on my screen.
Sir I hope you can understand my problem. its been 5 months I am facing these problems.
Why your Manager is not helping in this regard? This is my question. Sir if I will satisfied from this small account id than I will buy the good one In shaa Allah. But your management is not co operating with me. I am fully dis appointed in this regard.

This is highly appreciated if you people help us in this regard.

Talat Mehmood