Having problems with Zameen.com?

Zameen.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 11, 2013. The latest review Purchase of Two units From Zameen.com was posted on Jul 8, 2021. The latest complaint Delay in the refund of the token money was resolved on Jun 02, 2021. Zameen.com has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 10 reviews. Zameen.com has resolved 5 complaints.

Zameen.com Customer Service Contacts

+92 800 926 336 (Pakistan)
+92 423 835 4444 (Pakistan)
Pearl One, 94-B/I, MM Alam Road, Gulberg III
United Kingdom & Europe
Suite 271, 22 Notting Hill Gate, London, W11 3JE UK

UAE & Middle East
Office N 308 A, Building № 7, Dubai Design District, UAE

Pakistan, Lahore (Operations Team)
4th Floor, Lahore Center, 77-D/1 Main Boulevard, Gulberg III, Lahore,
Pakistan

Pakistan, Islamabad Office (BD - CPML - And ISB Retail Team)
Din Pavilion Center, 3rd Floor, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad, Pakistan

Pakistan, Karachi
4th Floor, Nice Trade Orbit (NTO Building), Razi Road, PECHS, Shahrah-e-Faisal Karachi, Pakistan

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Zameen.com Customer Service. Initial Zameen.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Zameen.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Zameen.com. Discuss the issues you have had with Zameen.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Zameen.com Complaints & Reviews

Zameen.comPurchase of Two units From Zameen.com

I Have purchased two units from zameen developments, in mall 35 and Unit in zameen ace homes. I had been paying my installments on time till last year, until the pandemic hit our country. My monitory situation has been greatly affected due to which I could not pay my monthly installments regularly. I have received notifications from ZD that they are going to cancel both my units, with a huge penalty. I request them to please waive off my penalty and cancel my unit, I want to shift that money to my unit of zameen ace homes. Since my home is my first priority and with no money to cover my expense, I will be highly obliged if you could help me in the situation. Things have changed and I cannot bear a penalty of that huge amount. I hope zameen will keep me in their trust and help me out in my difficult time.But they didn't help me out and deducted my money I am very disappointed from their bad attitude they are greedy and fraudulent its my bad experience to invest with zameen.com.They also started their construction late And delivering time will be late.

Zameen.comIneffective services

[protected]@gmail.com
    Kindly contact me on this email Id so that I can forward all the problems related to my issue. I have been wronged by the members of Zameen.com and all I ask for is justice.
    For forty five days I coordinated with your team members so that my ads can be effectively posted but not a single ad was done so aptly. There were problems with figures, content, subject, descriptions etc. I kept having them edit it for 45days but they failed even then. I want to lodge complaint against zonal manager, mr.Noman Akbar, a highly unprofessional individual who knows not how to cater to the clients needs. Mr. Zaraq and Mubarak Hussain had no clue of how to post ads. Asim Saeed or Mansoor Shamsi failed to resolve my issue, rather blocked my email ID even though I had requested to finally close the matter through a one to one. Is that how you end up treating your clients?

Zameen.comDelay in the refund of the token money

Applied for the refund about 1.5 months ago and its still not refunded.

Contacted zameen e support about two weeks ago but still i can not see any progress .

amount of 100, 000 pak rupees was paid via cheque for the project "Gulberg City Center " for the unit H5-04 .

Sales agent initially informed that the token money will be refunded right at the door step on a single call but that was a lie and now i am not getting any response from the zameen team and its sales person.

Delay in the refund of the token money

RESOLVED

• Zameen.com's response · Jun 02, 2021

Dear Client,

We are very sorry to hear this trouble cause to you by Zameen.com, have you emailed details of the complaint at [email protected]? If you have not then send details there so we can forward to relevant department and also contact us at at [protected] or contact our whatsapp support at [protected]. We will solve this case for you asap, thank you and sorry for the troubles once more!

Regards,
          Team Zameen.com

• Wa
          Waqar Chauhan Jul 14, 2021

Sir I have invested in Zameen.com in two units ZA and Mall 35 I haven't get my money back yet

May 21, 2021

Zameen.com — 68th high street, bahria town phase 7, rawalpindi

I have booked a unit in the plaza through one of the the staff named Mr Aun Sajjad, who is based in UAE . He...

Sep 18, 2019

Zameen.com — fraud of your employee to my property

I came in personal to ur office in Lahore from USA spoke with Nabeel and he have told us that we have to pay...

Jul 29, 2019

Zameen.com — unethical behaviour

Respected All It is to bring under your kind notice to our issue, as we are doing business with your company...

May 23, 2019

Zameen.com — plot booking token

I have came in an event at pc hotel karachi on 17 February 2019 token a plot of canafian city gawadar then...

Zameen.comunethical behaviour

Respected Sir

I am your Zameen.com Id account holder. My id of Zameen.com is being misused several times. I want to share with you my zameen.com id complaints,

when I open my id there is a lot of listings belong to other account holders on my id.
        this makes me hurt. I submit my complaint to our zameen.com Manager Mr Asad
        he suggest me to delete the wrong listings which are not belongs to my account.
        according to their instruction I did the same. but unfortunately nobody help me in this regard. Even your Manager do nothing for my account and he said you take back your money which you paid for your account we cant do anything for you. But still I am facing the same problem when I open my account different different names listings open on my screen.
        Sir I hope you can understand my problem. its been 5 months I am facing these problems.
        Why your Manager is not helping in this regard? This is my question. Sir if I will satisfied from this small account id than I will buy the good one In shaa Allah. But your management is not co operating with me. I am fully dis appointed in this regard.

This is highly appreciated if you people help us in this regard.

Talat Mehmood
        [protected]@gmail.com
        Contact: [protected]

Zameen.com — company policies

Zameen.com is a famous name in pakistan among realestate and people searching for properties. As being a...

Lahore

Zameen Media Pvt Ltd. — consult property website

I see many people here complaining about the frauds done by particular housing societies. People complain...