tlg*live2saveunauthorize charges

I called this company([protected]) because of the charges in my credit card. The person that answered inform me that I've been a customer since 2005, but could not tell me who authorize the charges or what type of service I was charged for. He did tranfer me to a cumputer that cancel the service as of today. I would like to know what do this people charge me for and who authorize it. If not I want to be credit for the charges

• Ka
    Kathleen Bowman Ellenberger Dec 28, 2015

I also have ordered Target cards and others through this Buy Smart/ Live2Save for years. I save $5 on $25. I called today and the foreign sounding guy didn't know about gift cards, said it was a discount program only. I have ordered but not recently so I wondered if it had changed? It does tick me off when I forget to order them because I pay $8.95 a month too. That is $107.40 a year! I cannot do it online at all.

• Mc
    mcgyver111 Nov 01, 2009

Correction. The live2save website is actually (mylivetosave.com)

• Mc
    mcgyver111 Nov 01, 2009

live2save (www.livetosave.com) is a buying service that you probably got lassoed into joining through your credit card company. I believe that Providian, a company dealing with high APR credit card companies to those with less than perfect credit - like myself. The Providian CC eventually went to Wells Fargo and is now handled through Chase. The live2save buyer's club was originally called Buy Smart (www.mybuysmart.com). I'm currently paying $8.25 a month to belong to the live2save club. I've been a member for about 4 or 5 years now, originally joining it when it was buy smart. If you go to the livetosave website you'll find that they sell a host of name brand products which, honestly, you can get for about the same price in a number of places on the internet, although they supposedly have a 200% low price guarantee. The only reason I stay with them is because they also offer discounted gift cards. For instance I just purchased $400 in Home Depot gift cards (in $25 increments) and only paid $320 (20% discount) and $200 in $25 sears cards for $160. The $120 I just saved has covered the cost of membership for the whole year. The also have the same deals on gift cards for Lowes, Pennies, Kmart, Walden books and many more. So while you may have been "conned" into joining, take advantage of it. 2 gift cards alone cover the monthly membership cost. Lowes may not have liked me paying for my $1, 800 washer and dryer with $25 gift cards, but tuff - they saved me $360 on that purchase alone! I have always received my gift cards within 7 to 10 days of ordering them and never had any problems using them. You are limited to 100 gift cards a calendar year. If I don't think that I'm going to use my 100 card allotment for the year, I get them for gifts or for my family members.