Menu
Home Unauthorized Charges Great Fun unauthorized charges to credit card

Great Fun review: unauthorized charges to credit card

B
Author of the complaint
7:02 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I booked a hotel through priceline.com in February, 2008 - after that time, I noticed on my credit card statement for the months of April, May and June a charge of $11.99 for TLG Great Fun. Each month, I advised my credit card company that I was disputing this transaction as I had never authorized this. I just recently received a response from my credit card company stating that they called TLG Great Fun and was advised that when we booked the hotel, it was part of that. Please be advised that this is a SCAM! This charge has never been authorized nor will it be in the past.

I do know that there are numerous complaints against this company for the same thing. I want this amount to be credited back to my card for all the months it has been charged, including any future dates that I will be charged.

You may reach me by e-mail which is [protected]@nysupa.com

My credit card that it was charged to was HSBC - account #[protected]. The address is Cardmember Service Center, P.O. Box 5251, Carol Stream, IL [protected].

Brian J. Cook.

Great Fun - scam illegal charges on credit card
1 comments
G
Oct 25, 2008 12:07 am EDT

I have noticed on my credit card I was being charged for june through october 11.99 for no reason I am highly pissed and am very determined to get to the bottom of this. who gives them the right to get take money out of our credit cards without authorization!

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

394 complaints