TLG Great Fun — unauthorized charges to credit card
I booked a hotel through priceline.com in February, 2008 - after that time, I noticed on my credit card statement for the months of April, May and June a charge of $11.99 for TLG Great Fun. Each month, I advised my credit card company that I was disputing this transaction as I had never authorized this. I just recently received a response from my credit card company stating that they called TLG Great Fun and was advised that when we booked the hotel, it was part of that. Please be advised that this is a SCAM! This charge has never been authorized nor will it be in the past.
I do know that there are numerous complaints against this company for the same thing. I want this amount to be credited back to my card for all the months it has been charged, including any future dates that I will be charged.
You may reach me by e-mail which is [protected]@nysupa.com
My credit card that it was charged to was HSBC - account #[protected]. The address is Cardmember Service Center, P.O. Box 5251, Carol Stream, IL [protected].
Brian J. Cook.
More TLG Great Fun Complaints & Reviews
- Great Fun - spirit airline, shoppers advantage - airfare; membership account and monthly fee
- TLG Buyers Advantage - unauthorized billing
- TLG Shopper - unauthorized charge
- Tlg Fye Vip - charge my debit card
- TLG Shopper - canceling my membership
- TLG Great America - fruad/scam
- TLG - fraudulent charges
- greatfunsite.com - scam under the guise of a $10.00 rebate after ordering bank checks
- TLG Greatfun - unauthorized charge
- TLG - Travel Advantage - scam illegal charges on credit card