TLG Everydayunauthorized credit card charges!

G

I was able to contact tlg everyday for the unauthorized credit card charges of $11.99 and was able to stop the charges with last month charge credited. Discovered tlg everyday been charging me since 5/7/07. Now I have to submit a letter to recoup charges. The employee Nicole did not want to talk to me kept on telling me about the service and kept telling me they will send a membership package that i never received. Have to be very blut with these people I have false hopes on recouping the charges but in process of doing so. Tlg everyday knows that they are in the wrong and should be able to recoup charges without sending a letter. Company should not be doing business in this country and need to be investigated by the proper authorities.