TLG Buyers Advantagefraudulent charges

N

We are so dismayed to discover that TLG has been charging us $13.99 monthly for nothing. We looked in our Bank Statements (joint account with my wife) and we saw that the charges started in June 2008 until January 2012. I have a difficulty in hearing and I have told them several times to speak to my wife, however they claim repeatedly that in accordance with bank's policy they can only speak to me. This is so bad. We demand to be refunded of whatever they took from us.