Tingdene Homesflooding

S Oct 12, 2019

Number 16 was built at a higher level home causing flooding I got in touch with council and it was slightly resolved ( because they only done half a job of rectifying the issue) but now they have giving permission for number 16 to laid a stone patio over what drainage so u can now imagine that this is causing more of a problem I have email Tingdene to just get a response saying that they understand my concerns, emailed them back showing pictures of the flooded area and now they are totally ignoring me, now this is playing on my mind that I can't sleep and getting very upset with the situation as I fought so hard last time just to get a bit of pipe.

flooding