Timeshare Recovertimeshare exit - plagiarism

C

Kyle Logue is a SCAM who owns Granite Consulting aka Timeshare Recover. He did NOTHING to start this company but stole EVERYTHING from his previous employer, TimeshareReleaseNOW.com. He thinks by stealing other peoples success, his friends & family will finally accept him. He literally stole everything from his previous employment office and just places his company name at the top.

Attached both "Service Agreements" LOOK FAMILIAR

KYLE LOGUE YOU HAVE BEEN EXPOSED! ID QUIT NOW, EVERYONE WILL KNOW WHO & WHAT YOUR ABOUT IN NO TIME! SCAM ARTIST, STEALS MONEY FROM CONSUMERS!

RESOLVED

• Updated by Chip Morgan · May 09, 2017

I signed up with this punk back in March 2016 to cancel my Orange Lake and all Ive received was rejection letters and he RUINED MY CREDIT so bad I cant even get approved for toilet paper now. I was over 800 now im down to 580, I wouldn't touch this guy with a 100-ft pole, Im seeking legal action to get my money back from this crook. BEWARE! I also just got off the phone with that Timeshare Release company, and WOW I am seriously over my head PISSED OFF. You have messed with the wrong person Mr Kyle Logue. Your done! Im reporting your company to the attorney general, I will call Holiday Inn Orange Lake to report your piece of sh*t company and let them know what you've done to us consumers. You should of stuck with your previous employment, you have no Idea what the f*ck your doing do you. Cant believe you got me for $2, 250, you muther fu*ker, I will make sure your company goes down!!! You make one phone call to my house or email me again, I will file a police report in Dover, NH, they already know who you are. I can only imagine why, you conniving thief. EVERYONE IS NOW WARNED!

• Updated by Chip Morgan · May 09, 2017

To validate this guy took us for a ride, attached is the contract they had us sign,

• Updated by Chip Morgan · May 09, 2017

This is the service agreement we signed

• This review and all of these allegations are completely false. After reviewing our company records we have never done business with this individual. Again this review is obviously false and completely slanderous from a competitor as this false information is nothing a consumer would know. A quick Google search will show that we do not have any negative reviews aside from this person. We are 100% committed to helping our customers and everyone who has dealt with our company knows that what this person is describing does not even remotely resemble our business model. I can be reached at [protected] and I am more than willing to answer questions.

Mary Gries Jun 09, 2017

This company called and tried to get us to sign up with their dog & pony cancellation program, after reading all of this I am appalled to know I actually was about to do business with these crooks. My employees would never do that to us, and after talking to the owner of Timeshare Release Now you guys are pathetic and should be ashamed of yourselves. Unfortunately, people like that get what they give. Your company will go nowhere and so glad I seen these posts before I went ahead to sign up. You guys are basically filing stolen paperwork and crossing your fingers, GREAT GUARANTEE! YOU GUYS SHOULD LOSE MY NUMBER! ALL SET!