Time Warner Cable / Roadrunner — sent me to collections for a modem that was taken from my house from their agent who installed my internet in my new apartment
I moved to a new apartment. I called time warner cable to cancel my old account because I didn't know when I would be able to turn it back on. I called jose from a flyer that installs services for Time Warner Cable. He sent someone out to install internet and cable services. I gave my old modem to the Agent to install and with out me knowing, he took my old modem and installed a new modem. The Agent didn't add the old modem into their system so that Time Warner cable would be able to see that it was returned. Months later I recieve a collection notice with out any notices from Time Warner. I called customer services four different times and no one hepled me. I even asked to speak to a manager, he wasn't able to do anything about this situation, to make things worse he started to argue with me as if I stole the modem. This whole situation caused my credit score to be very low. I was planning on buying a home that I put an offer on. There is no way I can buy it. I don't know what to do.
More Time Warner Cable / Roadrunner Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off!
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion
- Charter communications - service outages
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund
- Time Warner - terrible experience!
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management