Time Warner Cable — fails to pay refund
I canceled my account with TWC in April of 2012. I have a balance of $202.81 owed to be because I have overpaid my final bill. I have filled numerous complaints, have had it "escalated" on three occasions with escalation numbers. On each occasion the reply is we are sending a check and it will arrive in 15-20 business days. It is now mid August and I still have not received the refund.
I have written a certified letter to TWC and will be taking them to local small claims court on or about September 1st, 2012 if I have not received a refund.
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off!
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion
- Charter communications - service outages
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner - terrible experience!
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management
- Time Warner Cable - charged for services after cancellation