Tim Hortons — new lids for hot beverages
Please re-design your new lids or give customers options to use your old lids.
Myself as well as 80% of people I have asked all dislike the new lids.
1) The mouth peice is too high making for awkward lip placement when drinking.
2) the mouth peice is too far in towards the centre of the cup, which makes it difficult to sip the last drop that sits on the edge when you drink unless you move your head forward.
3) I can't anticipate the temperature of the beverage. Old lid mouth opening was large so you could feel steam on lips before even drinking it.
4) the amount of liquid you get per sip is fixed because the opening is too small. Is there an air hole on this lid?
The one positive is that this design does no drip from the underside rim of the cup as the old lids did.
I have actually stopped getting my morning tea from Tim Hortons because I don't like lids!
More Tim Hortons Complaints & Reviews
- Tim Hortons - treatment of employees 
- Tim Hortons - roll up the rim 
- Tim Hortons - unfair labour practices 
- Tim Hortons - rude/careless 
- Tim Hortons - rims already rolled up 
- Tim Hortons - lack of customer service
- Tim Hortons - dark roast
- Tim Hortons - hazelnut flavoring
- Tim Hortons - employer / franchise owner
- Tim Hortons - iced cappuccino