Tim Hortonscustomer service

S Jun 13, 2019

Good morning,
I have a huge complaint about the Tim Hortons on Brookside Blvd and David Way in Winnipeg, Manitoba. The drive thru is brutally slow in the morning and I always need to correct my order as it appears on the screen wrong. There are 2 drive thru lanes but one is always closed. This makes for a long line of cars in the morning and when I go inside to place my order I can't leave the parking lot because the line up of cars I too long there is no room to back up. I've been a Timmies buyer for many years and to be honest, this is the worst outlet I've been too in my life and this includes other provinces.

A friend also visited this outlet and now refuses to go back as he found it ignorant that the whole staff speaks amongst themselves in the language of their background. My friend is very overweight and he felt uncomfortable as the staff was talking amongst themselves laughing looking his way. He was quite embarrassed and hurt by that.

In the world of social media, if situations like that are made public, it does not look good for any company it refers too.

I work for a company that is of multi cultural workforce. Staff are allowed to speak in their languages on breaks and not during the regular work day hours. This is not racism, I've looked into this on behalf of another friend as I know people who handle human rights situations.

I would highly suggest someone review the operations of this particular outlet as I see nothing good coming from this.

Thank you for your time and consideration