Tilly'sitem not received

I ordered 5 items from Tilly's and I only received 4 so when I called and asked when would I get my other package the lady told me I received everything. I explained to her that I didn't have the $200. She said I got the glasses and now that I had to argue and say no I didn't I have a box with 4 items not 5 so clearly it wasn't packed in the box if I'm not getting another box. They had to do an investigation for 5 business days which is crazy because now I don't have my item I purchased for the money. I asked for management to give me a call and no one ever called terrible customer service. When I called again the customer service rep Alina said they're so backed up because so many customers were missing items .. sounds like a really irresponsible warehouse to me but anyways 2 days later I receive an email saying they'll give me a courtesy store credit for $202 lol courtesy? I didn't get the item I paid for well at that point they customer service was so bad I just wanted my refund but they wouldn't do it they told me to dispute the charge with my bank. Will never shop there again.

Tilly's