Menu

K
Author of the complaint
8:51 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Received terrible service from TideBuy. When I opened their site and checked the pieces, I was so excited that everything was super cheap and their merchandise looked great. I ordered back in November and only two weeks later my order has been shipped. On December 3rd I received a message that my package is successfully delivered. They also asked me to leave a positive review about their service. But I never received anything, so now I'm posting negative reviews about TideBuy everywhere I can! I contacted them and told that I did not receive my items, but they called me a liar! Their representatives are very rude and impolite! Customer service is ridiculous! I'm am not a liar!

More TideBuy complaints & reviews

2 comments
A
Mar 02, 2016 10:58 am EST

I feel that if I had read this complaint a month ago I would have never purchase anything from tidebuy, I will also warn my friends and family members to never order. Because I have ordered from this company and after a month of receiving the product, when I opened it it was unwearable and I am now aware of the stress I will have to get my refund back.

A
Mar 02, 2016 10:54 am EST

what number did you call because I have been searching for a number to their customer service dept and all I get is some number that is too long.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

83 complaints