The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Thomasville — poor customer servies
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Overall poor customer service and long, long, long wait for delivery. After you purchase the merchandise the sales people will not help you. Our sales associate actually hung up the phone when I inquired about the whereabouts of my furniture (that was sitting in a warehouse just waiting to be delivered!). North Olmsted store uses a third party delivery company that they will not let you speak with directly. When you try to complain to their HQ you are told that they don't have anything to do with the individual stores, they just sell the furniture to them and in turn they sell it to sucker consumers like myself. Don't buy from here...go elsewhere-you will be glad you did. BTW-Value City Furniture is right next door to this Thomasville and they have everything you need and will give you a delivery date that they will stick by (and not in 85 days).
More Thomasville Complaints & Reviews
- Thomasville Furniture - raw deal, lies!
- Thomasville Furniture - problems with thomasville furniture!
- Thomasville Furniture - shoddy quality (if any)
- Thomasville Furniture - bad everything
- Thomasville Furniture - bad customer service
- Thomasville Furniture - prejudice
- Thomasville Furnishings - terrible service - poor quality
- Thomasville - identity theft
- Thomasville - misrepresentation
- Thomasville Furniture - don't buy anything from them