themeforest.netpolice should arrest all the members of this organization in order to avoid further scams.

E Review updated:

I signed up on themeforest.net to show my works to the world and they took my money but didn’t give chance to show my works. I was scammed and these thieves should be put in prison. I don’t think that I was the last victim of this scam and police should arrest all the members of this organization in order to avoid further scams.

• Os
    osmanm Oct 14, 2013

Themeforest also sells themes that don't work and they put up fake Demos of features that don't even exist in the theme itself. It's a major crooked operation. http://techlivewire.com/2652/themeforest-sells-fake-demos-that-dont-work.html

• Os
    osmanm Oct 14, 2013

Themeforest sells themes that are broken and don't work. They purposely put up demos of fake features in themes taht don't exist in the real Theme. http://techlivewire.com/2652/themeforest-sells-fake-demos-that-dont-work.html

Noddren Aug 10, 2014

I purchased template from the website www.themeforest.net (Envato.com Envato). I paid via PayPal and after that I haven’t received any confirmation info or any info about order from this horrible company. Also I went to their website and thought to contact them, but I needed to register there and indicate the confirmation number, which I haven’t received.These people are scammers and liars, who take money and provide nothing. Please post your comments about this company.

• Po
    Popat Bhesar Aug 28, 2018

I have purchased the ad - forest theme from the theme Forest company. After purchase they immediately locked out my account, because of this I am not able to download theme. After that I request my refund, but they aren't supporting me. I have already generated a refund ticket, but they haven't given me refund details.

• Um
    Umut Taymaz Sep 05, 2018

I bought this product. But it is not like excepted. So I wan refund it. And they don't accept my refund request after that they were so rude. Invite has silence about it.

Item ID: 20262330

Item Purchase Code: 4fa24e4a-1fb8-480e-8458-8b4c7ab41a43

• Aj
    ajevents Sep 10, 2018

Dear Sir/madam,

i have purchased theme from your website where i am unable to access or update in word press can you please call me on the below number and solve my issue as early as possible.
    +918121518955 or +918019988890

• Da
    David Hanbury Oct 14, 2018

Hello

I would like to cancel my template and get a refund. How do I go about that? It's impossible to find a point of contact.

David Hanbury

• So
    Sonics27 Jun 15, 2019

I would like to complain regarding automatic deduction without informing
    and also some of useless plugin that cannot truly helpfull they now allowed to refund...