The Salvation Army USAwould not sell an item without a price tag

C

I feel as a not-for-profit organization that has all items donated for free your stores should be willing to accept any amount of money that people are willing to donate. I was ready and willing to donate money to your store on North Avenue and Bloomingdale Road in Glendale Heights. However I was informed that I could not purchase an item in your store because there was no price tag. Furthermore I am offended because I feel as though I was being treated as a Criminal by your staff members when it is not my duty as a consumer to provide price tags for your retail items. In the future I feel it would benefit your organization to better educate your staff members to make sure that they price all items that are for sale in your store if that is the policy that your company would like to enforce. I sincerely hope that the Salvation Army can continue to donate to those in need however I do not hold out much hope that your company will remain in business if you continue to refuse donations in this manner.