The Salvation Army USA — so called "furniture donation pick-up".
Twice I have called Salavation Army to pickup furniture (antique sewing machine & cabinet, and queen bedroom set. First they make me wait 3 weeks for the pick up, they tell us they'll pick up between 8:00am & 4:00pm, so you waste another entire day. Then...when they finally arrived...they state that the item is "too heavy" or there's a small crack, barely visible & they don't want it. Oh...they won't take a bed apart, either. It's free, folks! I thought the idea was to help people in need???? Well, this was my last attempt & I will never call on them again. Nor will I ever donate money, as I have many times in the past. I am so done with you!
More The Salvation Army USA Complaints & Reviews
- The Salvation Army - donations spent on officers, not the needy 
- Salvation Army - discrimination 
- The Salvation Army - working for them is horrible 
- The Salvation Army Phoenix Arc - abusive director of rehab services 
- The Salvation Army - stealing from the salvation army 
- The Salvation Army USA - co worker and the back stabbing and lies 
- The Salvation Army USA - discrimination and harassment 
- Salvation Army - refuse to allow customer to test out used electronic devices 
- The Salvation Army USA - service 
- The Salvation Army - screw over and abuse their hardworking employees