The Kraft Heinz Company — macaroni and cheese
I am writing to express my frustrations with a recent experience I had with macaroni and cheese dinner by Kraft. Yesterday 24/2018, I purchased 2 boxes of the product for my son. As soon as I opened the box I noticed something strange and it appeared to be POOP!!! I didn't open the sealed plastic bag as i found it absolutely disgusting (see photo attached) and returned them to the shop and was told i can get a refund (screenshot of refund attached). I found it very surprising that there was no further action regarding the incident. To my surprise I discovered today 25/20/2018 that the product has not been recalled and is still present on the shelf (please see photo attached).
I don't need to mention that the whole experience was not only shocking but also it is a serious health hazard.
I hope to hear back from you about this incident otherwise I will have to take it further to make other consumers aware by posting it on social media.
I have emailed my complain to [protected]@clementsretail.com but havent received any reply back
Also please find below the address of the store I purchased the product.
Poundstretcher & Pet Hut
Please redirect me email if necessary.
More The Kraft Heinz Company Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Velveeta Cheese - won't melt!!!
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - maggots
- Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese - plastic piece in cheese and crackers
- Kraft Corn Nuts - can break teeth
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - opened cheese packet
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- Kraft American Cheese Singles 72ct 48oz - kraft cheese of america singles contaminated products
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip