The Kraft Heinz Companymacaroni and cheese

J Oct 28, 2018

Good afternoon,

I am writing to express my frustrations with a recent experience I had with macaroni and cheese dinner by Kraft. Yesterday 24/2018, I purchased 2 boxes of the product for my son. As soon as I opened the box I noticed something strange and it appeared to be POOP!!! I didn't open the sealed plastic bag as i found it absolutely disgusting (see photo attached) and returned them to the shop and was told i can get a refund (screenshot of refund attached). I found it very surprising that there was no further action regarding the incident. To my surprise I discovered today 25/20/2018 that the product has not been recalled and is still present on the shelf (please see photo attached).

I don't need to mention that the whole experience was not only shocking but also it is a serious health hazard.

I hope to hear back from you about this incident otherwise I will have to take it further to make other consumers aware by posting it on social media.

I have emailed my complain to [protected]@clementsretail.com but havent received any reply back

Also please find below the address of the store I purchased the product.

Poundstretcher & Pet Hut
42-48 Eastcheap
Letchworth
SG6 3DD
UK
[protected]

Please redirect me email if necessary.

Sincerely