[Resolved] The Honey Baked Ham Companyunable to contact honey baked ham to report phishing scam:

H Aug 10, 2018 Review updated:

I received an email pretending to be from Honey Baked Ham confirming an order that I did not place. It came from [protected]@hbham.com. I checked and there is no such web address so I attempted to report this to the company. After being left on hold for over 25 minutes when I called the Customer Service number, I let it continue to hold while I attempted to find an email address to forward this information. There is no email address on the Honey Baked Ham website. I called my local Honey Baked Ham store, asked for the manager, and he said they weren't allowed to give out email addresses and I should call their Customer Service number. I let him listen to the hold music and message and told him that option has not worked for over thirty minutes.

What is wrong with these people? This pathetic Customer Service situation has left me determined to never be a Honey Baked Ham customer ever again and all I wanted to do was help them protect their customers from hackers.

• Resolution Statement

• The Honey Baked Ham Company Customer Care's Response · Aug 10, 2018

Hello, we are so sorry to hear this. This was unfortunately a test email intended for an internal group and you were impacted. This email was sent in error. Please discard. We apologize for the confusion and are working quickly to notify all that are impacted. Please rest assured an order was not placed and will not be shipped. Our deepest apologizes.

• J
      Aug 11, 2018

I got one of these too and was worried it carried a virus. Thank you for clearing this up.

• L
      Aug 11, 2018

Thank you!
    May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you all keep you.
    Peace be with you.

• C
      Aug 13, 2018

>This was unfortunately a test email intended for an internal group and you were impacted. This email was sent in error. Please discard. We apologize for the confusion and are working quickly to notify all that are impacted.

I also received one of these emails. Three days later and still no clarification email of any kind. Get your IT act together, HBH.