The Hearst Corp — being sent invoices a auto renewal that was never made.
Sending invoice for the o, the oprah magazine that claims I agreed to "be billed later for"all orders of renewal were paid for at time of ordering this was a scam for auto renewal which I paid and still getting invoices for from the hearst corp of red oak iowa. From g. L valk vice president/ there is no way to track this account #. If someone from o magazine would let me know how your accounts are tracked I would love a response. I feel like I was scamed and will never subscribe again.
More The Hearst Corp Complaints & Reviews
- Rodale Books - scam 
- Hearst Magazines - subscription/renewal scam 
- The Hearst Corporation - scam and cheating 
- The Hearst Corporation, Invoicing Bureau - unauthroized renewal of o at home magazine subscription 
- Hearst magazines/goodhousekeeping - receiving threating letters & bill for a magazine I never order or received 
- Hearst - subscription renewal 
- WYFF TV and Hearst Argyle - 15% program blockage by banner
- The Hearst Corporation - magazine renewal invoice collections 
- Hearst - payment charged in us dollars instead of candian dollars
- Rodale - they continue to ship unordered books