The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved The Hartford — Where is my money?
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I work at Walmart Supercenter in Cambridge OH.
I too have been calling the Hartford everyday asking where is my money. My doctor had put me on medical leave from 8/23/06 until 01/08/07 they have denied me twice now, stating I have not been disabled beyond my waiting period. I have had a time with these people too and I still haven't received my money. I am a kind of person that does not quit. So they better watch out and pay me my money.
More The Hartford Complaints & Reviews
- Aarp - Hartford / Auto Insurance - Late billing & Cancellation Fee
- Hartford Insurance Company - Hidden fees
- Aarp / The Hartford - Insurance
- Hartford Insurance - Harrasment
- The Hartford - Worker's Comp Adjuster Conducted Fraud
- The Hartford Aarp - Cancellation of Insurance
- Hartford Auto Insurance / AARP - 3 times the rate of State Farm
- The Hartford Property And Casualty Of Htfd - auto insurance bait and switch
- The Hartford Insurance Aarp - Auto damage
- The Hartford - accident not caused by me, but am paying the &price for it.&