The Dumpleather living room set

On July 17, 2009 I bought a 4 piece leather living room set. On Aug 26 2009 I called the Dump's customer service 800 number to ask for a Tech to come and look at the set. The cushions are sagging! Well as of Sept 26th there only "Tech" has been in a car accident! Finally they hire a new service & a Tech comes out & takes pictures of the set and agrees that it does not have enough stuffing. He tells me that I will hear from them in about a week. It is now Oct 30th and after leaving many messages with the Supervisors I speak to a customer service rep and I am told that they spoke to the manufacturer and my set was sold as a "close out" and nothing can be done about it!!! I tell her that this was not noted on my receipt or told to me. Her response is "sorry" I can put you into voice mail for the supervisor & I can leave a message again. I said I am still waiting for her to call me back from the last 2 messages I left! I ask can I have the number for the manufacture and told no. So as of now I am at a loss! I would NEVER NEVER buy from them again!
Please tell everyone not to beware of what they are buying from them. I am now going to call the TV news station to let them tell the consumers to Beware!
All you get is a run around from costumer service

A Parkinson