MaidProvider.ph Logo

MaidProvider.ph

Having problems with MaidProvider.ph?

Roof Deck 1710, Donada St., Pasay
Manila
Philippines

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with MaidProvider.ph.

Complaints & Reviews

MaidProvider.ph Corporationservice maid provider

I have been following up regarding a maid provided by them, who stole from us for the past 2 months. They just keep on passing me around to different agents. Who always ask the same questions. Still no resolutions since then, no follow ups nothing. Just after the money. Please save yourself some trouble dont trust this agency

And take note they just reply the same messages but it you call nothing happens

See below

Hi Ms. Shae, we are sincerely sorry about how you feel regarding our services. We are looking forward to resolve this ASAP and make it up to you.

Best regards,
Michelle

Since I cannot reply here is my reply to this
Response from the owner13 minutes ago
Hi Sir RR, the resolution for this has been ongoing. Let us take the discussion offline. We are always here to provide any help we may extend.

Best regards,
Michelle

Reply: I think it is about time that you reach out to paid client. I will wait for your call now, since I have been calling and people keep passing me around. And every time I call I have to give my case again and again so nothing happens. I do not want to be the one to call anymore If I will go through the same bad customer service. I gave you all my contact numbers 5 times already call us.

service maid provider
service maid provider

Sep 27, 2018

MaidProvider.ph Corporation — is modus agency!!

This agency is a Modus! be careful for dealing with them, I will make a sure this agency will be close. To...

May 24, 2018

Maid Provider — maid agency

Avoid this agency! They may be good in marketing but they do not deliver. --That's my recommendation. I've...

MaidProvider.ph — maid provider

Don't ever ever get any maid from this agency. Their maids or any staff are very incompetent and lazy. I got...

Maidproviders. Ph — False information

1. The agency (Isabella and Cristina) have deployed a supposedly ALL AROUND staff (Aisa) to my residence 3...

Maidprovider. Ph — Maidprovider.Ph newborn yaya scam

Beware of this agency as they will pretend to have qualified "Yaya for Newborn Babies" when you call them but...