Texas Roadhouse — inappropriate relations
A few managers have engaged in a couple of inappropriate relations with employees at Texas Roadhouse in the Odessa area. As known, managers are not supposed to engage in any type of outside social relations with employees but the managers at Texas Roadhouse fail to abide by this specific rule. There has been Sexual and Social relations between a couple of managers and employees at this specific location and it has come to my attention that it is a problem and will continue to be a reoccurring problem. Alek, John Delgado, and Jimmaily Falcon are those managers who don't follow this specific rule, from drinking with co-workers to sexual encounters with employees. Is this how a Texas Roadhouse organization staff is to be ran by favoritism because of outside work relations? I question their Integrity as to how they can do so and get away with it. Enough is enough.
More Texas Roadhouse Complaints & Reviews
- Texas Roadhouse - terrible employees 
- Texas Roadhouse - racist vandalism
- Texas Roadhouse - bad service, bad food 
- Texas Roadhouse - paid for another table's meal 
- Texas Roadhouse - had to go away with an empty stomach! 
- Texas Roadhouse - everything! 
- Texas Roadhouse - poor service (rude manager) 
- Texas Roadhouse - meal was not too warm and they did not put extra sour cream in the bag.
- Texas Roadhouse - boynton beach location
- Texas Roadhouse - they were rude and unamerican!