Template Monsterdocumentation and support

I'm a contract I.T. trainer and web developer and decided to try using a template with Zen Cart.

The Zen Cart installation was a breeze.

I paid for the TM template, the download went smoothly (although I was very irritated that, before I could untick the contact subscription checkbox, that section of the page collapsed and couldn't be retrieved), and I followed the documentation link.

I was surprised that I had to only copy one folder to the server, but I did as directed. Hey presto - when I tried to access the site and the Zen Cart admin, I received a 500 error. With a little thought I realised that what the documentation should have said was to copy the CONTENTS of the include folder into the existing folder.

I then spent an utterly miserable 1 hour and 46 minutes online with their live chat trying to work out why, contrary to the documentation, there's no TM MegaMenu option in the Zen Cart admin configuration menu.

I've been told that "senior technicians" will contact me. I'll let you know how it goes.

But if I'd seen their paltry documentation before buying the template, I wouldn't be typing this now.

Joe Navarro Aug 17, 2017

Dear Customer,

We regret you had such issues while using a ZenCart template purchased from our company. As there passed a while since the date of your complaint, please let me know if your issue has been resolved already. Please e-mail me directly to joe [at] template-help.com, so I could assist you further if necessary.
    Thank you.