Telkomservice not just serious it is ridiculous!

R

My complaint about Telkom is not just serious it is ridicules. In the last six months our ADSL line were stolen 7 times the last time on the 20 October two days after they replaced the previous line that was stolen the fastest response time so far was four days but normally it takes 11 and it did take them 15 days once before to reconnect the line. And after talking to Supervisor this and supervisor that Manager here manager there the best on only solution they have is, wait until it happens again and come and reconnect the line again.

Please somebody help me as I don’t now what to do any more I phone customer care, customer care talked to managers and supervisors and they just don’t care.

Kind Regards,
Riaan

• Updated by Johan Jordaan · Feb 23, 2017

I am Aletta Margaretha Jordaan. Id [protected]

I have not received an account in over 14 months and I have phoned several numbers without success.

I got hold of this site on internet and I want to my accounts to be sent via email.

Cell no [protected]
    Account number
    Oct 2016 = [protected] [protected]

My email [email protected]

• Updated by Nhlanhlo · May 21, 2018

I have an account with telkom for 24 months. My contract says agreement of stallment of R129 but this month I'm paying more and my wi fi does not accommodate men during the day. I don't know what going on really.

• He
    HendrikBurger Nov 15, 2018

To whom it may concern.
    I'm appalled about the bad service we received from you as a whole. And that after we chose you because someone recommended you... first we paid for a service that we struggled to get out of you for 2 months after paying. Then after back and forth calls and emails to no avail we went to hellopeter. Then all of a sudden you picked up our payment and we got the line en Wi-Fi rooter everything. The problem should be solved right? Well no!
    For two months afterwards we didn't receive a statement or nothing my husband called you every time to ask if he can get a statement to pay where you're consultant at that moment replied that you will send him one via email or post. That didn't happen... now my Wi-Fi is off because it's suspended due to no payment. That I can understand completely. But when my husband asked again for the amount that is due you couldn't find any evidence of an account in his name via his I.D. or the landline that was given to us... now you tell me how in the world is this even possible. Please I would like some sort of answer.
    Regards
    Lee-Anne Burger
    [email protected]

Sash Campbell Nov 14, 2018

My fibre line has not been working for over one month. I have called the Telkom help centre over seven times. I have had a technician out here. I am at my wits ends. Every time I speak to Telkom they take me through the same trouble shooting process. Nothing is working.

Anonaymus Nov 14, 2018

Dear sir/madam
    I would like to complain that your WiFi is very slow. The highest speed was 54kb/s!!! This is at Cavendish Square in Claremont, Cape Town.
    Please solve this problem.

• Cl
    CLT1975 Nov 14, 2018

Funny how Telkom is quick to send me an account. I don't know what to do anymore, my wifi hardly ever works, my vodacom account is doubled month to month because I have to use my 3G. They send technicians to the house but nobody can sort out the problem. Yet they want me to pay!

• In
    Ina Botes Nov 14, 2018

After cancelling contract with mondo telkom on 26 jun 16 and mondo confirmed that contract was cancelled and reimbursement paid to my account I discovered that an amount of r8460 was deducted from my account!!! Unacceptable!!! I am seeking legal advice

• Em
    Emmanuel Funanani Matodzi Nov 14, 2018

I have upgraded my line from 4Mbps to 10Mbps two years ago. I have been told by their technicians that I am on a 4Mbps port because my profile was not updated. I have been paying for something i was never getting for two years.

Even now I am not getting what I have applied for.

• Te
    Terry22 Nov 14, 2018

How to block a sim card from viewing harmful contents of 18+ ? Your help will be appreciated.

• Ro
    Rockals Nov 13, 2018

I have been trying for 3 months to cancel my contract that is due for an upgrade. Each time I call they inform me the form hasn't been received. I sent it four times and no one gets back to me. Managers say they will call you and they don't. I cant even go directly through to the cancellations department. Its the worst service ever.

• Ha
    Hayley Bagley Nov 12, 2018

Telephone No: [protected]
    Our line keeps dipping and it is not running on the full 4 M line, only 1 M!
    Please advise urgently

Janet Telian Nov 12, 2018

I reported the fault on 16 November 2016

My Fault Ref No : [protected]

The fault was logged on [protected]:25
    The solution was "in Progress" on [protected]:25

According to Telkom "Job Done" on [protected]:41

"Resolved": [protected]:41

Except that the fault was not resolved; I still have no landline!

• Re
    ReaBee Nov 12, 2018

I have been trying to report a concern regarding one of the lines I have with Telkom. I have been told that it was discontinued but I can not get help telephonically or even on one of your Telkom chat online. Are there not enough staff? Everyday no one is available to pick up the lines or respond to chats

• Ca
    carlradloff Nov 12, 2018

my cell no is [protected] at 1am [protected] I received a sms that R30 was deducted from my account immediately there after I received another sms that a further R30 was deducted from my account nobody can give me any information why these deductions were made I think it is very bad service
    Carl Radloff [protected]

• Ge
    Gerhard Scholtz Nov 12, 2018

Just forget about Telkom.Great marketing ploy and deals but to get the actual deal is just impossible.Rude, incompetent and plain useless.

• Da
    Danie Bester Nov 12, 2018

I have sold my house and moved to another Country in October 2016.
    I have been to Somerset West Telkom and Paarl Telkom office to confirm the disconnection.
    It has still not been done and I am still receiving bills. Number [protected].
    Only option left I think is legal action.
    Poor service.

• Ze
    Zethembe Cele Nov 12, 2018

I have to report everyday to Telkom about their system because every morning the telephones don't work

Faulty login date : 01 /02 /2017 (ref: 6cnv010217)
    Faulty login date : 03 /02 /2017 (ref: 6cnv030217)

It takes year to attend to my query

• Li
    Lizelle le Roux Nov 12, 2018

Order nr [protected]
    Adress for installation 22 silvia street Risiville

Ordered adsl line, they send a sms to [protected] and made a appointment on 3 February 2017 to install my line.

Never showed.Then they send a sms for appointment 7 february...never showed.

So disappointed in Telkom

Johan Jordaan Nov 12, 2018

I am Mrs AM Jordaan Account no [protected]. My second phone would not charge. Telkom shop in Gauteng would not take the phone in for repairs without delivery note (which I lost). I stay in Makhado Limpopo. I took the phone with me when I visited family in Vereeniging to a Telkom shop in Vanderbijl area. (email [email protected])

• Ha
    Harold Jaganaikulu Nov 12, 2018

My telephone line has stopped working since December 15, numerous attempts have been made to repair line, no response seems to be forthcoming. Telephone Number: [protected], Ref: R31005.

• We
    Werner Styger Nov 12, 2018

My contract expired last year in August but TELKOM continue to Direct Debit my account. TELKOM Customer service confirmed it was a 2 year contract. Now suddenly they claim I signed a 3 year contract. TELKOM cannot provide any evidence or proof of this claim. How does one resolve this matter. I have numerous Reference No's, but they cannot assist!!

• Mo
    MoollaR Nov 12, 2018

I cancelled my service on 24 August 2016 . I have called and e-mailed numerous times requesting such cancellation of fibre line be done. No one is helping me, they are only sending bills and bills for a service I am not using!!! I have gone in store and get told to e-mail but no service being recieved.
    I want my money back for 6 months

• Fj
    Fjaboon Nov 12, 2018

I am writing to air disappointment with regards to how the above meter has been handled. I send in my contract cancellation request well before the expiry of my contract on 03/03/2017 as evidenced by the ensuing emails but to my dismaying discovery it is still active more than a month after sending in the request.

Johan Jordaan Nov 11, 2018

I don't get any from you or Telkom. Give me a telephone number to contact please.

Johannes Cilliers Nov 11, 2018

Your advertisement on your accounts reads as follow: "ons sal jou landlyn gratis verskuif...en jy kry ook 'n GRATIS KOORDLOSE FOON ... as geskenk." you moved my phone recently but I am still waiting for the free CORDLESS phone. Pse investigate.

Contact details:
    Name: DR JH CILLIERS
    Number: [protected]
    email: [email protected]

• Ya
    Yanga Zito Nov 11, 2018

I would appreciate to be contacted on [protected],

with regards to a contract i have tried to cancel for the past 3 to 4 years with no luck.

My id number [protected]

kind regards

• Cr
    CR Brokers Nov 05, 2018

ADSL and Telephone line - [protected] down for 4 weeks now. Fault shows as reported 15/3/2017. Reference number 803CRK140317. This is crippling the business. The only response received is that it is in progress. This is not acceptable. Please assist urgently as this has caused a complete lack of ability to do business as it requires the internet

• Br
    Brendan Du Toit Nov 05, 2018

My line has been down sine Monday, I called and logged a fault, I was told a tech was assigned now all of a sudden no tech has been assigned. I have made countless from my cell. [censored] YOU TELKOM AND YOUR POES SERVICE [censored] YOU FOR TREATING YOUR CUSTOMERS LIKE [censored] [censored] YOU!!!

• Ke
    Kevin Hart Nov 04, 2018

Worst Fu...ng internet provider, a regular downtime is always and we pay for 4mbps and now I heard we never ever got 4mbps only 2mbps and they never ever told me that my line could not get 4mbps what a robbing scam and fraud I am gonna take the Telkom ADSL department to court and I am gonna suck you guys dry!!!

• Mo
    Monica Masher Nov 04, 2018

I am waiting from the 12 December 2016 for a landline to be moved. It is now the 3 April 2017 and I still don't have a phone. My reference number is [protected].

• Br
    BrendaCroucamp Oct 31, 2018

Hi there,

I cancelled my line with Telkom in February this year and even received confirmation of the cancellation. The next invoice showed a credit with charges Telkom had to reverse.

I was amazed to open up my latest credit on my invoice just to find Telkom has again charged my line and is now using my credit. Please can we resolve this???!!!

Jamil Shittu Oct 31, 2018

We are a Multinational Company, that entered SA in 2015, and made the huge mistake of Partnering with Telkom for our Services.

Today we are currently sourcing for alternatives because Telkom has Frustrated our efforts in Providing Excellent Services to Our Clients.

• Sh
    Shafiek Moses Oct 28, 2018

Good day Anyone at Telkom

Its been a frustrating day and I'm trying my best to get hold of anyone that can come to my aid.
    I have a new device, The sim is not working and its 72hours after I've picked it up from Courier It's Depo.
    I've called the call centre called 5 times & after 16minutes still not helped.

My number is [protected]

Comments

• Ka
    KathyG7 Oct 27, 2018

Greetings

Please note i have reported a fault numerous times with Telkom SA. In Sep 2016 the fault was first reported since then only two months ago the line was fixed and now its a dead line again. Note no reimbursement was done for dead line that i had for so many months and have once again. The service is terrible.

• Ri
    Ricky Kruger Oct 27, 2018

Good day,
    I sent this query on 27/04/2017- "I cannot open my old emails. I get this message "An unknown error (mail.NO_SUCH_BLOB) has occurred." What can I do to retrieve my emails?"
    I have not yet received an answer.

Contact details:

Name: Richard Kruger
    Number: [protected]
    email: [email protected]

• Ra
    Raveen Sookram Oct 22, 2018

A month back (20 june) I needed my adsl package migrated from a 4 to an 8 meg line, the line was not upgrade but I was charged the new rate which I had to pay or I get suspended. This month I have a bill of +/- r750 when it should have been r615.00, I spoke to a ms. Rangeni Doorsamy (who in my opinion is a waste) could do nothing to fix this issue

• La
    LarrySantos Oct 22, 2018

Greetings
    I have been complaining about this error in billing for months I applied for a fixed line lookalike last year and it was never activated, we received the device with no sim ([protected])my number is [protected] LL Santos, this billing has been ongoing for over a year, please help. Telkom refuses to cone back to me and are doing nothing

• Lo
    Lobstar Oct 22, 2018

Reference number [protected] (order no. [protected]).

Dear Sir/Madam

After paying Telkom for an ADSL line installation in March 2017, this request was never actioned but we were rather baffled with excuses.

I believe that this problem can easily be sorted, but lack of customer service seems to be the challenge

Please help

Jonathan

• To
    Tokkie777 Oct 22, 2018

I had reported my 2Mbps ADSL Line [protected] times since February 2016-02-02, It will be fixed for a day or week maybe and then it will be slow again or very slow or on and off
    I am paying for a service I do not receive. I also have to pay my service provider a

martinique dedericks Oct 15, 2018

Good afternoon
    I would like to know that how is it possible for me to not qualify for a top up mobile handset but I qualify for a data sim.
    I applied online for Huawei P smart free me contract which cost R169 pm, which I was declined. But I was approved for a data simcard of R400 a month.
    How does this make business sense.

Please explain

• Av
    Avron Goldstein Sep 19, 2018

I upgraded to Telkom Home Unlimited order number 169972725A and the Service has been Upgraded. I was told to collect my Intergrated 2 Gig Sim card from a Telkom Direct Store. When I went to collect the Card I was told they have no stock and did not know when they would get stock.
    Shocking service. I now have no Data for my Cell Phone.

Johann Reyneke Sep 18, 2018

Order number 249691881A refers. Although I contacted Telkom via email, Twitter, HelloPeter and internal escalation I still don't know when I will receive my landline service (outdoor transfer from [protected]), requested on 25 May 2018, for 1 July 2018. I paid rental on two invoices already, for a service I do not have.