Telkom SA SOC — telkom billing
i recently got a new telkom mobile contract. this is when my nightmare began. I have always had a telkom fibre at home with no problems whatsoever.
as soon as my new cell line was activated, it has now combined my accounts which i did not ask for as my mobile number is paid by my employer and i need to have two separate accounts.
subsequently, on the 18th of the month, i get a notice to say my credit limit was exceeded ( dont know exactly what that is ) and then i am cut off on my mobile and home fibre.
upon enquiring, i am told i am not in arrears as my payment is only due the 5th of every month but i must pay now to be reconnected??????
also, the cheek they have is to charge me a reconnection fee even though i am not in arrears...wth ???
worst decision to move..they are hopeless and useless
my number is [protected]
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018