Telkom SA SOC — money stolen from my bank account
I returned an iPad within the 7 day cooling off period, after which I was billed and had money debited from my account. Each time I complained about this, I was told my issue was resolved, yet nobody from their credit department has contacted me (over 3 months later) and in December they managed to debit over R10, 000 from my account after I canceled their debit order. They now owe me over R12, 000 in total and still continue to send me statements for the balance of the total they billed me for and nobody can manage to actually resolve this or bother to even take my bank details down to pay back the money they owe me.
More Telkom SA SOC Complaints & Reviews
- Telkom SA - accounts department 
- Telkom - service not just serious it is ridiculous! 
- Telkom SA - slow adsl connection 
- Telkom/ Adsl Line - service and fault non-repairs 
- Telkom SA SOC - connection 3g flla wifi phone 
- Telkom SA SOC - landline not activated after 12 phone calls
- Telkom SA SOC - telkom line faulty in over a year
- Telkom SA SOC - impossible to cancel
- Telkom SA SOC - wrong billing for no data.
- Telkom SA SOC - billings and inactive internet / wifi line since feb 2018