Having problems with TeleTech?

TeleTech Customer Service Contacts

1800 835 3832 (Customer Service)
1877 206 8119 (Solution Information)
+1 303 397 8100 (International)
+1 480 389 1436 (Solution Information)
9197 South Peoria Street
Englewood, Colorado
United States - 80112-5833

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TeleTech Customer Service. Initial TeleTech complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TeleTech above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TeleTech. Discuss the issues you have had with TeleTech and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TeleTech Complaints & Reviews

Feb 25, 2020

Teletech — Application process and how they handle applicants

Hi good evening! This is Juvy Abellana, Lea Mae Estana and Edgar Dartiza. I just wanted to share with you...

Teletechdismissal of work for trainer racism

to whom it may concern:

I was hired a month ago, passing 4 tests, 3 weeks of training with performance of 95 over 100%, I had a problem with my schedule and my trainer denied me access to my personal worker page to make the alleged request, claiming that I speak Spanish...
I accepted the schedule I was granted because she said I will be fired if I was not taking it... and she started writing notes of correctional actions, claiming I was late for 10 minutes and require me to advise her if I needed to use the washroom, I also want to mention that ... in one of our reviews Asked her if
she could describe which letter was the correct answer of a multiple choice assignment and she answered the letter D as a dog .. I was not even working on operations ... and One day before finishing the training, I had a personal problem in the morning and warned that I would be late for half an hour... When I went for my brake she fired me !! asking me to leave the place without even giving me a contact number to explain the situation... and ask the manager to delete my access and information of the system.. I was supposed to start my job net week.. and Im really mad because I couldn't even speak to anyone in Human resources and my performance in every exam was excellent...

Feb 17, 2019

Teletech — Employment status

Hi, I just want to contact Teletech Pasay Manila but the contact number available online is unreacheable. The...

Teletech — Customer Service

This is a terrible company to work for. They don't give you the proper training or tools to do the job and a...

Teletech — Unable to complete registration to post in forum

I was attempting to register in order to post a reply in the forums concerning [protected]@home, but every time...

Teletech — UnProfessional and Unethical Toward Employees

DO NOT APPLY!!! They are unprofessional and unethical toward their employees. I was hired and...

TeletechsignHomeMissing pay

I was very happy to have started working for [protected]@Home then I got my first pay. I was paid for 12 hours when I worked 54 hours!!!
    I contacted my trainer and got nothing but excuses as to what happened. I took this job because I am in need of the money. And not to work for free. I have sent out several emails to varies parties at Teletech and no replies back. This is certainly not an error that should be permitted in any company that promotes Quality. I have figured out that most likely I will not get what is coming to me. They seemed on the up and up with what was required of me at pre-employment. I had worries about taking the job I guess I should of followed my gut!!

• Ai
        Aistear May 12, 2017

I feel you in the one. It happens alot. Maybe we all should start a class action lawsuit. I know they have cheated me out of alot of pay... Looks like they have been successfully sued many times of this. Guess they just don't care.

• To
        Torie Wise Cornett Apr 29, 2019

@Aistear Did ya'll get the wages owed to you for hours you worked? I'm thinking about applying... Just for kicks and a little cash til the legal field opens up... Let me know.
        [email protected]

Teletech HoldingsCrazy

Well i was just fired from my job 2 days ago and the reason for that is because i went to the hospital with my baby boy because he was bleeding blood and not brathing.. Ive never been late ir anythng i took my job seriously ... Wel my complaint is from my understanding they are letting people make up days that they missed if they where sick they get to make it up but when i was out they fired my... CRAZY---- my friend got in to a car accident they fired her they didnt give her the option to make up her day either but i can name a hand or 2 full of people they let make there time up and still have a job and get paid crazy.. i was the only black person in the whole class i stuck it out cause i always felt mistreated but i was there for my family to better my life and they people that they decide to keep gets to stay but the lady that fired me said there is NO i mean NO exceptions when i got fired but she couldnt explain to me why these others where making up there time... CRAZY

• Go
          goldfishsmile Jul 15, 2011

@bugmenot2 So what is this awesome company that you are working for now? I have been wanting to work at home for years. but I want to find the right place.

Teletech Holdings — Wrongful termination

Teletech — Hostel Work Enviroment

I worked for Teletech for 2 years. I can tell you first hand that they don't help you if you have an...

Teletech sign Home — Misguided Management

Working at home may sound attractive until you consider that you are actually paying the employer for the...

Teletech sign Home — No good to work for

This company is more concerned with call handle times than customer satisfaction. They have a lot of...

TeletechDo not work for them

This is my 2nd year working at home for Teletech.com which answers phones for various companies. I worked for BestBuy.com. I notice alot of complaints about BestBuy on here also.

My check was shorted and when I brought this to my team leads attention, I was terminated. I was called into a phone conference and was accused of not doing my job. I was told they could hear me "zip or unzip" clothing while talking..that is a joke they do not realize I broke my hand/elbow and can no longer zip or button anything as well as alot of daily tasks.

When they said that I laughed and said i do no wear or own zip clothes..it was a joke.

I have worked customer service/call center jobs for years with awards in customer service. I complain about my check which hours are approved by team lead and I get a bogus discharge.

They lie about hours, wages, pay and job. It was upsetting as I was counting on this job, but I dont want to work for a company that doesnt pay me and then makes up things to let me go.

TeletechRip off company

I am not providing a [redacted] yet, I would like if you folks could contact the woman who got fired from telecom when she was pregnant. I was also a indirect victim of teletech technologies, I worked for United Airlines in Reservations for 12 years, as regular customer service agent, and Service Director, (Supervisor) United claims that I hung up on a customer intentionally, and they have proof from teletech UAL which United uses some sort of technology to monitor calls and evacuate calls if they are dropped, AHT, avg handling times, etc, productivity. I have never hung up on a customer, I had a very difficult call in July 08, were United crew never showed up, and a elite customer's flight was canceled, customer service in Los Angeles did not compensate, and thus he eventfully after being disconnected from prior agent as he informed me, I had a very frustrated customer. I wanted me to provide compensation. United Policy is for Airport personnel to compensate with regards to any crew cancellation. Through out the call we were talking over each other, which was my fault, and I apologized, but yet 6 weeks later United walked me out and stated I hung up on him. I have no doubt that I did not, the gentlemen made a statement that he felt I also hungup, because number one he was already frustrated. Thus I was the fall guy. I believe something was wrong w the technology or I was just over casted by United manipulating me, since its fairly new stuff, and my ignorance, and Union representation had no choice but to take United's word that I hung up. I don't believe it. The gentleman is writing a letter stating United talked him into writing letter stating that I hung up, for compensation. This was very difficult since I have 2 disabled people in my family, and three other children, one child must eat 12 times to survive, she has gone through 37 surgery's, and is deaf. Very high costs, and this is what I believe this all about, and my own FMLA Family Medical Leave situation loss time. Which is illegal for them to fire me for that. But they can fire me if I hang up. I had no reason to ever put my family in harms way. I was wondering if this young lady who was fired from teletech could provide me with some valuable information to support me trying to keep unemployment because they are now trying to take that back, and if that happens my family will be homeless and suffer great hardship, and possible life. My number [protected], and email is ok to provide to this young lady or any contact of teletech who could help with some inside information, like a automation screw up. something, cause I did not hang up. We feel so victimized. I have till 15 Jan 2009 then I must goto a hearing where a judge will decide if I keep unemployment benefits, I'm afraid without any support all will be lost. I need help fast Please someone.

TeletechRude! Rude! Rude!

The people in Human Resources are just plain rude! I've been hung up on and not had e-mails or phone calls returned to discuss flawed information in their system about my profile. I would not recommend this company to anyone. They are just a bunch of heartless fools!

• Ru
                Rubiushyde Sep 19, 2018

I was wrongly terminated at Teletech, for having cancer, my last team lead made it quite clear, I will not rest until this matter is taken care of, even if I must go public.

• Om
                omah Jul 20, 2009

I worked for them a few years ago, and had to call off a day due to a car accident on the way in. HR and the whole office was so screwed up on calling me back and giving me my schedule for the next week (my sch. was to change that coming Monday)...that I never got it...moved on to a new job 3 weeks later...Then 3 times (one year after I left, 6mths after, and again in the 6th mth) they called me to ask me to fill in for someone else...and didnt even know I no longer worker there.
                Then, they called to ask me to assist in HR training about a year and a half ago.
                Hello? That place is so disorganized and out of touch with the people that don't work there, let alone work there!

Need a quicky job for school or xmas...fine, otherwise...DONT WASTE YOUR TIME...You are just a #

• Ol
                old_hp_tech Jun 02, 2009

I can agree with you there. I used to work for teletech on the HP side and the problems that I brought to hr was just dismissed. Sorry you had such a bad experience.

jane doe Nov 13, 2008

You were able to get ahold of human resourses?! I work for the company and I can't even get a hold of them.