Having problems with StudyBay?

StudyBay Customer Service Contacts

New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with StudyBay Customer Service. Initial StudyBay complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for StudyBay above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about StudyBay. Discuss the issues you have had with StudyBay and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Nov 29, 2020

StudyBay — mentor "JanetFlowers001" did not revise my essay

Hello, the mentor "JanetFlowers001" do not follow the instruction and give the essay to me. However, I found...

StudyBayWriter's account

Hello supporter. My study-bay account ([protected]@gmail.com) has been banned. The reason for ban is that the client has requested me to do an extra page for free as an offer. In the list of your rules, I did not find that to be an offence and thus I was unaware kindly. I am humbly requesting that you consider my plea to recover my account. I did not have any negative review from my clients, and I wish to continue working with you and deliver best for your company. Thank you.

StudyBaypaid 750 rs

Hii,
    Plz plz don't join. This jobsolutionway company. They will charge money and after that they won't give u any money and even they won't give any response also... This is fake... Fake... Dattatreya is number one fraud.. Plz don't pay anything... They will provide you proofs like they are giving money but not even a single penny they give.. Plz don't trust this fraud websites.. Jobsolutionway. Ueniweb.com

StudyBayonline writing service

I used their service twice but chose two different writers for each assignment. My instructor gave me a F for both assignments. The first assignment is was too late to request a redo or refund. The second assignment I'm currently having to go back and forward with administration on gving me my money back since I'm within my 20 day warranty. No wonder my job have there website restricted. They beat people out of their money and services is horrible. I wouldn't recommend them to no one.

online writing service
      online writing service

StudyBaypayment

I've tried to pay for the rest of my order twice and it keeps telling me decline... I want to complete my payment, any explanation why my money won't go through?
        I checked my bank and it was charged then immediately the money was given back for some reason.
        I did the partial payment process maybe that might have something to do with it... I would love some fast help. Thanks in advance

StudyBayboth my papers that was not done (fraud)

I'm wandering where did my money go and why isn't anyone answering me about this situation I paid out of my card for two writers and one refunded back because she didn't understand the assignment then anther accepts BOTH my projects and disappears out of nowhere after taking my money that morning and I want my money back on my card how will this happen

both my papers that was not done (fraud)

StudyBaythey did not send my money to payoneer

I am a Kenyan citizen and I have been working on Studybay as a Freelancer. I made a withdrawal to my Payoneer account on December 12, 2018 but upto date the money has not been received. I contacted Payoneer customer care and they confirmed that they have never received money from Studybay into my account. Studybay keeps on insisting they send the money which is not true because I did not receive any email confirming that. They refuse to contact Payoneer to acertain their claims.

StudyBay — refund

I'm complaining because I requested a refund on time. You told me that you made this refund, but I still...

StudyBay — I complaining about my bank card was used without my authorization

My name is Prentis Adams, on April 28 or 29, 2018 for$55.86 was posted May 01, 2018 to my bank card ending in...

StudyBay — two reports I paid for and only receive one

My email is [protected]@icloud.com I made 2 orders I was told to only hire her on one because she told me...

StudyBay — payment which went through twice

yesyerday was the first time that I used study bay and hired the writer. I proceed the payment process which...

StudyBay — fraud writer

Respected Sir/Mam, I would like to notify you that there is a writer in your company from India, Jeyavishnu...

StudyBayfraudulent writer

My name is Wilfred Kyeva Kyandi from Kenya. Someone by the name Brian Oanga sold a study bay wringing account to me costing Kenya shillings 4000.00 and i sent the amount of money to him.

Once he received the money he changed the password for the email logging that he had sold to me so that i could not access it anymore and again blocked my mobile number so that i could not reach him on phone.

The email is [protected]@gmail.com and I would propose you take disciplinary actions to him and deactivate his account because he has been doing that to many Kenyans.

StudyBay — plagiarism

Even though they claim they are against the plagiarism, I must say that it's just words. Yesterday I got the...

StudyBay — a writer who wrote my paper

Date of the incident is october 1, 2017 [protected] Nylasha Miller I hire a person to write my paper for me...

StudyBay — this is a scam and waste of money, not a legitimate business

StudyBay is not a legitimate writing service. They use unethical backend SEO tricks to divert people away...

StudyBayswindlers

The website claims to be cheaper than others but that's not the case. A writer agreed to complete my assignment for $40. I ended up paying $64.83 in total when I hired her. I thought she had cheated me but she even sent me a screenshot showing that she'd get $32 after successfully completing the assignment. There is no transparency and there are many hidden charges. That was my first and my last time to hire a writer on the platform. There are also no guarantee that you will get exactly what you are looking for. It's like a gamble. Sometimes you get it and other times you don't. Keep off Studybay if you don't want to gamble with your grade and get swindled at the same time. The site purports to be an academic writing site but has so many typos. It's actually a Russian platform

StudyBayfees

Study Bay seems like a great system with low fees but once you get to the payment process they hit you not only they're for the writer but service fees and Tex fees. Study Bay does not pay their writers what they are worth but instead frack up on fees for their selves!! Just plan out greedy!! I rather find a writer on my own and not deal with Study Bay! 😡

StudyBayessay writing

Hit a point of exasperation with my son not being able to find sources on JSTOR for a HS honors history assignment, broke down and submitted an order. The work the writer did seemed okay, but I received a document that was protected for editing, printed blurry in the wrong font size and blew off the page on either side. Tech support blamed it on me even after I explained that I'd printed hundreds of pages using Word and the same printer, both before and after trying to print the essay. They didn't care, they had already received payment. I scanned and sent a page of the essay to show what I had received. Tech support told me to clear my browser cache. That was it for tech support. They denied my refund saying the document was formatted correctly. If it was formatted correctly, it would have printed correctly.
                    Their software also converts your request to an estimated number of words. I requested 3 full pages, received 2-1/2 based on their estimated word count for 3 pages. They don't explain this when you order. Also made it clear in order that writer must have access to JSTOR. First thing writer tells me after being hired is that she doesn't have access. I got the feeling that writers bid quickly to get a job whether they're qualified or not.
                    Shame on me for not looking into reviews first b/c most are not favorable. Very bad experience with a very shady company. Hard to figure out where they're located - perhaps Canada? They've blocked my access to their web site.

StudyBayliars!

StudyBay is the worst ever! I ordered a paper and was promised a high quality work, but what I received was way too far from what I was promised! Writer did nothing but plagiarized everything. I had to redo everything myself. I demanded my money back but they refused and even called me a liar and said that everything was written by a professional writer. Yes, of course! I just entered one sentence in the search bar and found the source where from the information was taken! Liars!