Having problems with BigSpot.com?

BigSpot.com Customer Service Contacts

44095 Pipeline Plaza, Suite 330
Ashburn, Virginia
United States - 20147

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BigSpot.com Customer Service. Initial BigSpot.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for BigSpot.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about BigSpot.com. Discuss the issues you have had with BigSpot.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

BigSpot.com Complaints & Reviews

BigSpot.comDo not sign up for this company

My husband is always searching for different ways for me to spend my time. Tonight, he saw a TV commercial for a site called BigSpot.com where you get paid to do surveys... but when I created an account, I was sent to a page with THOUSANDS of some of these "surveys" I was supposed to go through and sign up for the ones that looked interesting to me.

ARE THE CREATORS OF THIS SYSTEM ON CRACK????????????

They seriously wanted me to sign up with my personal info like home address, phone numbers, email address, etc...just so they could market their junk to me. The first one I saw was for Omaha Steaks. Everyone knows that their beef is so proudly raised on Iowa corn.

If a cow ever encountered an ear of corn in the wild, it would not recognize it as food. Cows are FORCED to eat corn because on a feed lot, that's all that's offered (and probably a lot of antibiotics, too). When people were in concentration camps they ate soup made from 50 gallons of water and one turnip. When a mammal is starving, they will eat anything.

OK: I'm off my tangent. But the next company I saw was another company who wanted all my personal info to take paid surveys. I'm thinking that they probably pay $2 for a survey that takes around 30 minutes to fill out. AND SOMEHOW, THIS COMPANY HAS FUNDS TO HAVE TV COMMERCIALS???????

Do not sign up for this company. It's not worth it (unless you enjoy making $4 an hour, but then god only knows how many companies will buy your info and solicit you and drive you and your inbox crazy). If we all ignore them, they will be forced out of business...

• Sf
      SfcPhantom Mar 15, 2012

You are 100% correct Bigspot is a scam they harvest your email for solicitation. You could do a check for bigspot scam and a lot of pages come up with a ton of information. Somehow they have a huge marketing campaign so it must be working on some people. Heck they even have a nascar sponsorship. They are not a true online survey company. I have been doing online surveys for well over 5 years and while yes they do not pay well and you will never get rich you can voice your opinion and get some new products to test in your home. Most of the online survey companies pay just like you said 1-5$ per survey. So it is not the money that drives me it is voicing my opinion and testing out new products.

So my 2 cents is yes stay away from Big Spot.
      Here is an article i looked at that pretty much says the same http://www.survey-101.com/is-bigspotcom-a-survey-scam-site.html

Big Spot.comNot paid a penney for taking surveys

My family was experiencing hard times a couple of years back. I saw the commercial for Big Spot.com (make money taking surveys). I signed up and thought I would start getting paid for the surveys. I was sadly mistaken. It's been about 2 years and I haven't been paid anything. I completed quite a few surveys and then stopped because I didn't get paid. I started seeing them again in my inbox and started them again, but the same thing happened so I stopped again. I had several surveys coming my way (NPDOR, Toluna & some other ones) I was able to complete some and others not so much. It seemed you had to qualify for the surveys. At the end of some of the surveys they wanted you to sign up for different things to even be able to submit your survey. To me it was a real let down and disappointment. I've been scammed before and I don't want it to happen again.

BigSpot.comDenials

I signed up for this a couple days ago. I was just looking to make a few bucks, some walking around everyday money. I logged into today to take a couple surveys. Well, first of all it takes a while for the surveys to load. Then, once I get in, I answer some prelim questions; it says I do not qualify due to personal details. I update my account details; I just put in anything. I go to the next suvey. Do the same prelim questions. Again, I do not qualify. Go to the next survey. Well, I got through the prelim questions. I answered about ten questions, then it tells me I again do not qualify. This is a waste of time.

BigSpot.comRun!, don't walk away from bigspot.com

I saw an ad on television about this website so I checked it out and registered. They claim you are going to make money taking surveys. They get some of your personal information and then dole it out to other websites who start contacting you through e-mail and bugging you for even MORE personal information.

I did take at least 5 surveys and spent time going through those surveys only to be told at the end of them that I did not qualify for the survey. The one survey I did get to qualify for was a long, drawn out survey about paper towel use. ha ha

This is ridiculous website that is trying to scam people for personal information. If you don't give some of them your full birth date and household income they won't let you proceed. With each survey you have to fill out a bit more personal info and I did notice that they will drop in an added personal question here and there to slowly gather more info about you as you continue to take surveys. I'm not sure what they intend to do with all this personal information on hundreds of thousands of people but if you've registered here, get out as fast as you can and ask for your personal info to be removed from every website that bigspot has given it to. I sincerely doubt this will do anything but ask anyway.

This is entirely too creepy at best. I am almost positive it is a ruse and a scam only to try to collect as much personal information about people as possible.

BigSpot.comThey promise you rewards but don't deliver.

I joined up in August of this year, to this date I have almost 30 bucks worth of surveys (for the third time). Every time I got close to 30 the website made me click a link to re-authenticate my email address and I had to start all over again. Well, now I've gotten close to that again and I only have $1.50 in rewards that I have zero access to and $28.00 still pending. Just trying to qualify for a stupid survey is hard enough. I've devoted quite a bit of time to these A-holes with nothing to show for it. If you are thinking of joining DON'T! Unless you like wasting hour after hour taking surveys which will not pay for anything. I was entered to win an I-Pad, but I wasn't told when the drawing would be. Also my original 5 bucks to join is still pending from 4 months ago!!! I've emailed them several times to complain, their website states it takes 2 days for a reply, I've been waiting for months!
          These guys are major Jerks and should be banned from the web altogether! Now their service is unavailable! Where the hell is my money!!

They promise you rewards but don't deliver.

BigSpot.comDoes not pay, at least not like the TV commercial claims

Does not pay, at least not like the TV commercial claims. The survey company I was refered to, only offered to give me XX amount of entries to their "quarterly $25000 drawing" for each survey completed. As far as I saw, it was just a scam to obtain your personal information for soliciting...HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT. now they have my adress, race info, birthdate, and even my employer. Info I never give out online. probably for marketing/sales.

BigSpot.comDoesn't live up to promises and gives out e-mail to 3rd party companies

I saw a commercial for bigspot.com on TV and thought "well what do I have to lose?" After taking several surveys, it had told me that they were "pending" and had to be approved before bigspot would allow the money to count. You also need to accumulate $25 before you can "cash out." After several weeks I've yet to have any of my surveys approved and from the other complaints on this board, I highly doubt they will be.

As if this wasn't bad enough, the moment I gave out my e-mail to bigspot I started receiving spam en masse. I hadn't signed up for anything else since or given my e-mail to anybody else in the several weeks since signing up to bigspot nor had I been receiving any spam beforehand. Despite their "company policy" they've seemed to give out my e-mail to several 3rd party companies.

The site is a scam. Though they don't ask for anything sensitive such as a credit card number or social security number; they never actually pay up as promised.

BigSpot.com — Have not made any money yet

Hi Everyone, I wanted to make some extra money and saw their commercial to do surveys at home. Well it’...

BigSpot.com — no cash money at all

what upsets me is the commercial says you get to "EARN CASH", when really you get put into drawings to earn...