TeleCheck Services Logo

TeleCheck Services

Having problems with TeleCheck Services?

TeleCheck Services reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jun 18, 2007. The latest review Telecheck was posted on Mar 25, 2021. The latest complaint Telecheck caused my check to deny was resolved on Oct 04, 2014. TeleCheck Services has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 83 reviews. TeleCheck Services has resolved 43 complaints.

TeleCheck Services Customer Service Contacts

+1 800 366 2425 (Declined Check Information for Check Writers)
+1 800 366 1048 (Returned Check Collection)
+1 800 710 9898 (Fraud, Identity Theft, Forgery)
5565 Glenridge Connector, N.E.
Atlanta, Georgia

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with TeleCheck Services Customer Service. Initial TeleCheck Services complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for TeleCheck Services above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about TeleCheck Services. Discuss the issues you have had with TeleCheck Services and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

TeleCheck Services Complaints & Reviews

Tele Check — Scam and cheating!

After caching a check this morning where Tele Check approved the check. I attempted to purchase goods at a...

TelecheckRefusing our checks

In March my wife's purse among other things were stolen out of our Truck. Immediately they began using credit cards then once we got those stopped they proceeded to checks. They went to the casinos and began writing checks for 500.00. We called the casino's everyone of them and told them that we do not come over there do not take any checks from us. Went straight through there ears and to the carpet I guess. We got the name of the companies oking these checks called them. They could care less!! Called the sheriffs office where the casinos are they would not do anything. (Talked to investigator in another city he told me it - They go to casinos and keep the checks under 501.00 because they have to ask for ID then, also that even if the casinos catch them red handed they will never prosecute. Because they get there money no mater what because of the guarantee companies). 3 months later after we think everything is over and tons of forms to many firms, our check is refused at Walmart. We find out that Telecheck says that it is because we did not fill out enough info on the form they sent. (we filled it out completely) Did they bother to call, leave a message, e-mail. NO NO NO NO. They had all of our cell phone number home phone e-mail addresses. There Idea is just start declining checks to get action. It should there rear ends need to be sued off, for the way they conduct business.

MAD IN ILLINOI Nov 12, 2010

I THINK ILLINOIS LEGISLATER SHOULD REFUSE TO LET TELCHEK OPERATE IN ILLINOIS, I BET WHEN A STATE SENETOR GETS HIS CHECK DECLINED IN FRONT OF A LONG LINE THINGS MIGHT CHANGE OR NOT.SORRY SENETOR, JUST COME IN THREE DAYS AND TRY TO WRITE A CHECH AGAIN, DOES ANYBODY HAVE A LIST SO I CAN AVOID ANY BUSINESS THAT USES TELECHEK.FROM, MAD AS HELL IN ILLINOIS.

Telecheck — I am still burned about it!

Attempted to pay for my $104 purchase at Wal-Mart with my personal check which was declined. This account had...