Tele Check Servicesreturned check insufficient funds

On April 28, 2011 I used my HFS Credit Union draft(checkbook)for the first time at our local Office Max to purchase HP ink cartridges for our printer. My total purchase was $34.87.
Just last week I received two notices from my credit union of the returned check unpaid. As this was my first time using a draft account at a credit union in a very long time, I had overlooked
the fact that my funds were in my share account and not my draft account. I have since tranferred some funds over to my draft account sufficient to cover the check amount. I called Office Max
to try to have them re-submit for payment but was told that I had to call Tele Check and work it out with them. The phone number I was given is [protected]. Problem is none of the options really applied to my situation, so even if I chose the one I thought was the closest to it, I could not proceed because the next section for me to complete did not apply to my my circumstance. And untop of it all there were no options to speak to a REAL LIVE operator for assistance. I can't see how your company can be called a service becasue I was not able to obtain any service regarding my cicumstance.

I want to clear up this matter ASAP, but my hands are tied as I am not able to reach anyone through your toll free number I got from Office Max. Please havesomeone from your office either contact me Leland K. Okura at [protected]@yahoo.com or call me at my land line [protected]. As I am in Hawaii PLEASE NOTE THAT HAWAII IS THREE HOURS BEHIND PACIFIC TIME.