Tele CheckScam and cheating!

After caching a check this morning where Tele Check approved the check. I attempted to purchase goods at a second store. I was denied again. There are more than sufficient funds to cover the checks I am writing. I intend to notify the company that Tele Check is causing them to loose money in their own effort to keep from loosing money. If you have not yet, you need to read additional accounts how Tele Check is attempting to manipulate the business picture. If I were a store owner, I would not have them in my store.

Can any Lawyer tell me? If Tele Check disapproves a check from a valid identity in an effort to cohere an individual who can draw checks on that account to pay a possible insufficient fund check from a second valid identity. Is that legal? Is it Extortion...