Tekmob.comWant to stop the subscription

S Review updated:

The ring tone subscription needs to be stopped. The service provider ETISALAT though bills AED 9/- per week does not handle stoppage of such subscriptions. The tekmob..com website is not helpful in any manner. I need to stop the subscription and the deduction of AED 9/- per week immediately. Subscription number [protected]

Chorbadzhiyski Dec 04, 2012

Please stop this unauthorized message... Yes only 1 time i use, but not every week... I lose money form my mobile account. Thank you! My mobile number is # +[protected]... I`m waiting your answer!

ANIL Rocker Boy Dec 16, 2018

@Chorbadzhiyski please I will also stop this service now my mobile number is +[protected]

• Bo
    bogdan gh Dec 29, 2012

Please stop this unauthorized message
    My mobile number is +[protected]

• Iv
    iv4o75 Jan 02, 2013

https://helm.tekmob.com/pim/cyhits?&sub=826853715 Please stop this unauthorized message... Yes only 1 time i use, but not every week... I lose money form my mobile account. Thank you! My mobile number is # +[protected]

• Me
    MERLIN999 Feb 18, 2013

http://helmtekmob.com/pim/ I have sent text message stop to 6992 but it is ignored .I have done this three times now but is still ignored. Mymobile number is [protected] KENYA

• Ha
    habeebu rahiman Mar 12, 2013

http://helm.tekmob.com/pim/etisalatsubscriptionpringtones?&sub=842755405 Please stop this unauthorized message... my child used once but evety week my account is debited. pls do the needful to stop this message and cutting money form my mobile account. Thank you! My mobile number is +[protected]

• Rk
    RK Palit Mar 24, 2013

http://helm.tekmob.com/pim/etisalatsubscriptionpringtones?&sub=835975495 Please unsubscribe me from this repeated weekly manace. My mobile no. +[protected]

• Dh
    dhinakar Apr 12, 2013

http://helm.tekmob.com/pim/etisalatsubscriptionpringtones?&sub=855592665 Please unsubscribe me from this repeated weekly manace. My mobile no [protected]

• Ra
    Rashidququ Feb 17, 2019

@dhinakar انا ايضا

• Mu
    musa kabugo Apr 13, 2013

This is more than a worthless product, am veeeeery surprised that the company running it is total blind, if not simply keeping the head i the sand. Word of advise plse revisit this ring tone product or else many of us would ruther abandon your network. Kindly unsubscribe me [protected]. Am awaiting your response.

• Ga
    gaurav2417 Apr 17, 2013

Dear All, even i have faced this problem,
    please do this step send message to 1110 c TP and it will be cancelled.

thanks
    Gaurav

• Ga
    GaLaTaS May 13, 2013

Send "OFF LISTS" to 8888

jovelyn bolivar May 23, 2013

Hi there, please i am begging you to stop cutting money from my phone. i want this subscription to be stop. This is my number, [protected]. This is the second time i ask this but at first there's no action, nothings happen. sometimes i am thinking about switching to the other network. please i need your action now, do something to stop it. god bless and thank you

• Ib
    ibolya Jun 27, 2013

Please STOP CUTTING MONEY FROM MY MOBILE ACCOUNT!!!my no is [protected] thank you

• Mr
    mrskull232 Jul 23, 2013

Http://helm.tekmob.com/pim/cyhits?&sub=885673555 Complaints & Reviews - Please stop immediately! Cutting money from my mobile my number is [protected] cyprus

• Co
    Compl you *100000 Jul 29, 2013

Stop stealing ###ing money from my phone ###ing unsubscribe me NOW!!! I will report you as spam and ###ing make sure your scam business close down im not one to ### with

• Ra
    rasun tamang Aug 26, 2013

please stop immediatly

• Mo
    mohamed r Sep 13, 2013

please stop cutting money my mobille

• Mo
    mohamed r Sep 13, 2013

please stop immediately utting money from my mobille

sargento Oct 12, 2013

• Ni
    Nikolas2 Nov 18, 2013

• Kh
    khalifa618 Apr 16, 2014

my number [protected], the above said link every week so they are cutting 10 aed .so please stop these service from my mobile...

• Kh
    khalifa618 Apr 16, 2014

mavandreas19 May 08, 2014

The ring tone subscription needs to be stopped. The Thetekmob..com website is not helpful in any manner. I need to stop there subscription immediately. Subscription number [protected]

mavandreas19 May 08, 2014

The ring tone subscription needs to be stopped. Subscription number [protected]

mavandreas19 May 08, 2014

my mobile #[protected], the above said link every week so they are cutting 6 euro .so please stop these cutting immediattlly .The ring tone subscription needs to be stopped. Subscription number [protected]

• Ze
    zetu dua May 31, 2014

stop send your texts to this number +[protected]

• Ry

Dom_watts Jul 18, 2014

Please stop my subscription!! [protected]

• Da
    damber dhimal Jul 25, 2014

please stop immediately cutting money from my mobille. my mobille no [protected]

• Te
    teqeqeqesxbhxdbh Oct 09, 2014

please stop subscription immediately for this number +[protected]

• Te
    teqeqeqesxbhxdbh Oct 09, 2014

want to stop subscription for this number +[protected]

Please stop service for this number 00965 [protected]
    I tried many times to send sms to cancel it but not response

basic_track Feb 17, 2015

I want unsubscribe and cancel service
    My number 00965 [protected]

Please stop my subscription +965 [protected]

• Ro
    Rousan Mar 09, 2016

Please stop my subscribe to:
    I want to unsubscribe.
    My phone no:
    [protected]
    Please stop cutting money from my credit immediately.
    Jordan

• Ko
    Kouinsi Feb 08, 2017

Please stop my subscription. I don't use it at all and I don't want you take money from my account. Plz do something for [protected]

• Na
    nazi m1 Mar 11, 2017

Please STOP CUTTING MONEY FROM MY MOBILE ACCOUNT Please unsubscribe me
    Please stop immediately! Cutting money from my mobile my number is [protected]
    .sub=[protected]

• Mi
    michael manalo Sep 28, 2017

please STOP cutting my money from my mobile .my number is [protected] thank you.

• Kn
    k noy Apr 20, 2019

@michael manalo me also i want to stop this im begging you this is my number [protected]