77 Geary St 5th Floor, San Francisco, CA, 94108, US

Reviews and Complaints

TeeSpringLack of response

I ordered a shirt on 2.4.21 online from TeeSpring, Inc.
My checking was debited for $31.69, by TeeSpring, on 2.4.21.
TeeSpring has since dropped the creator of the design I purchased.
I emailed TeeSpring asking if they were going to fulfill my order or give me a refund.
They have not responded.
Order# c8ad125fa06ab1f6
Inquiry case # [protected]

TeeSpringUnable to access account

I joined Teespring August 29, 2020. I wanted to sell POD T-shirts. I posted several designs. When I went into my account to set up PayPal I wanted to change my email account from gmail to Hotmail. Some how this messed up my ability to access my account. I am still not able to access my account. I have tried several times to contact Teespring and have gotten a couple of unhelpful replies, but it take 1-2 weeks just to get a reply. I even asked them to just delete my account so that I could just start over but have received no reply. I don't take filing a complaint lightly, but I feel I have no other option. I don't understand how a company can continue to stay in business when they are as hard to reach as Teespring is. I just want them to delete my account and all my designs. I can only imagine how stressful it would be to actually try to get your money back from them... Why would anyone trust a company like this?

Respond

TeeSpring"george" gold tinfoil shirt.

I purchased/paid for 2 shirts and received only one. I received a email stating "they made a mistake". They provided a link where the shirts could be ordered/purchased. But iv'e already paid for the shirt I did not receive. Where is my refund?
      Why would you put links to purchase when I have already paid for the shirt? Please just send me!!!

TeeSpringFailure to deliver promised purchase after 7 weeks

I purchased a teeshirt on line 7 weeks ago (order # 926fb61c27f3c3d0). I was informed that it was shipped 6 weeks ago but hasn't arrived. The tracking provided seemed to indicate that it was being shipped from abroad & was in transit to this country. I have made several inquires to the company only to receive form email replies putting me off. I have requested a personal reply but have received no response. I am at a point where I will either get an answer to my inquiry more than just wait some more or I will inquire with my credit card company whether the charge can be negated.

TeeSpringT-shirt

The t-shirt designs were printed incorrectly by the company. I contacted them twice through their contact page and I have had zero response, other than the automated "You'll be contacted within 24 hours email.

The first notice was on 10/1/19, and the second notice was on 10/4/19. Here is my complaint: The front of the shirt was supposed to have a small pocket-sized image and text on the left side of the shirt, which shows correctly on my purchase conformation order. The shirts I received have a large image and text in the middle of the shirt. I've attached a side-by-side photo of both.

RESOLVED

After contacting Teespring's customer support twice at [email protected], they eventually got back to me. It took several days, and the company asked for a photo of the front and back of all the shirts I'd ordered. I sent everything back to them immediately, and the company corrected the error. They sent a new batch of shirts at no cost to me. It took the Teespring 22 days to correct their mistake, but they did.