TDS TelecommunicationsInternet/phone service

A Feb 08, 2021

Your service is a joke. Your staff overcharged me and messed up reconnecting me three times. I paid 200 as I was told, then 51.90 then another 51.90 just to be told I don't have an account. You see, three of your staff hurried to charge me a fee while not reinstating my service. Then three weeks later when I was yelling mad you finally figured out that your computer had closed my account. How did three humans not see that the account was closed. I went over three weeks with no service paying as told and then you act like I am the idiot.

Now your charging me more money for the same service. You just told me that because it was shut off it is always more. So My only option is to remove your terrible service and use another company.

Your phone staff has destroyed the amazing work of your installation teams. I will put up a fence and gate now blocking your trucks from using my driveway when they service the TDS junction in my yard. You can park in the 60mph street from now on!!

I will make a serious effort to tell everyone I can of your ridiculous service rules and how you purposely raise prices on people like you did me.

Internet/phone service