TDS TelecomInternet service

M

my internet service is terrible. I have complained to cust. service and they say there is a problem in my area, they are aware of it, but no time frame is set up for making repairs. what is the problem. we are paying for a service that we are not getting. im tired of hearing "we understand your situation" and" we are sorry but theres nothing we can do" I want my service, please do something. my no. is [protected]. I live in Amelia, va.

• Updated by mike giles · Dec 26, 2016