The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TD Bank — terrible customer service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Terrible terrible customer service! No one fully knows what they are doing. All I needed was a change of address and new card with my married name. Everytime I made my trip to the bank they had new excuses. So after 3 trips to the bank and several hours sitting and waiting I finally got my new card printed only to find out later when trying to use it that it was not activated when given to me. Thenn I call customer service and they send me to an automated system to activate the card. So thinking it was activated once again the next day I try to make a purchase and all over again I find myself on the phone!!! On the phone with customer service again and they tell me my account was closed?!? Td bank seems to have many employees at their locations but no one that truly knows how to do there job correctly. I'm pretty sure the last person who gave me that card was not trying to help me at all. I'm pretty sure after this I will be taking my money and leaving td bank! Bunch of idiots who throw you back and forth!!!
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!?
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service
- TD Bank - racist treatment
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues