The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved TD Bank — excessive overdraft fees
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My husband and I opened 2 checking accounts with TD Bank a year and a 1/2 ago, right before they merged with Commerce Bank and at the time there wasn't a monthly maintenance fee or fees for using the ATM. Now, we have a fee every month and on top of that extremely excessive overdraft fees! I have been charged over $1, 000 in fees this summer because they balance they keep isn't accurate. On top of that they deduct transactions from highest to lowest, not in the order that they were done! Not only that but if you're overdrawn for 5 consecutive days you will be charged $35 and continue to be charged $35 every 5 days until a deposit is made! And this is the best one, I was charged a $35 overdraft fee for a $18 transaction from Netflix because when it was authorized I only had $11 in my account (it's automatic every month) and then when it came out of pending and it actually "posted" to my account I was charged $35 again! I called customer service and the rep said that they will mail me the "Schedule of Deposit Account Charges" for me to review.
This bank is ridiculous! With the economy the way it is how do they get away with charging these fees! There has to e something to do about it. I am closing my accounts with TD Bank today!
More TD Bank Complaints & Reviews
- TD Banknorth - outrageous overdraft fees
- TD Canada Trust Bank - recent letter re heir potential
- TD Bank - overdraft fees?!?
- TD Bank - extreme delay in posting direct deposits
- TD Bank - being an employee at td bank
- TD Bank - fraud reimbursement and overdraft fees
- TD Bank - exhorbitants fees!! hipocritical
- TD Bank - horrible customer service
- TD Bank - racist treatment
- TD Bank - customer service phone issues