Menu
R
Author of the complaint
6:48 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I am working in TCS since 5 years; I am very honest, simple and hardworking person.
TCS has policy of giving every year 15-20% employee to give Band D in annual appraisal, D band means no increment or margin increment 3% around.
As a simple person even though working very hard in my team I am getting D band only because I don’t like wander here and around my TL/GL, don’t like butter polish, don’t like to do their personal work.
They have targeted me for D grade since, 5 years. Even though some people are doing her/his personal work only they are getting good grades. Also, for A grade maximum increment (in %age) hey have (TL/GL) kept for themselves.
Why such type of harassment to one employee working honestly and hard. Is this reward for honest / hard working employee? I am too much frustrated, upset and disappoint, kindly help me.

More Tata Consultancy Services complaints & reviews

Tata Consultancy Services - basis of giving ratings
5 comments
S
Feb 14, 2012 5:52 am EST

sir i have forget my password after getting my ct refference number so plz guide me

C
Feb 10, 2012 6:55 am EST

I joined TCS last year as a ASE-Trainee .
My ILP rating was 2 though I was not in LAP.
Now for my final aniversay the ipf is 2.16 and final confirmation rating is 3.
Will this have impact on my career growth ?
Please suggest i am really confused! :(

N
Aug 21, 2011 9:54 am EDT

Hi all,

After all you people thinking it is not possible, One guy is working in TCS, Hyderabad, he is in theft case.

see following you people come to know,

Noted on 11-JUN-2006 on "http://www.hindu.com/2006/06/11/stories/2006061110480400.htm"

"

Two students held on theft charge

VIZIANAGARAM: Two students -- V. Krishna Prasad and K. Rama Chandra Sekhar of Srikakulam -- were arrested on Friday evening and two servers, a ram, two keyboards and two mouses worth Rs. 2.10 lakhs recovered from them.

The computer peripherals were stolen from M.R. Post-graduate College where Krishna Prasad studied MCA in the intervening night of June 5 and6, said Superintendent of Police Vikram Singh Mann at a press conference on Saturday.

He said that they committed the theft after a private company offered Rama Chandra Sekhar, a B.Tech drop out, a job if only he deposited Rs. 40, 000 as security. - Correspondent
"

A
May 23, 2011 10:31 am EDT

Same happened with me.

F
Apr 28, 2011 7:58 am EDT

I agree completely with whatever you have said. The same thing happned with me also. When we go and query about anything regarding compenstion letter, no person is there to respond.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

59 complaints