Tate & Kirlin Associates[protected]

This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer
Review updated:

I spoke with a representative and he verified a last four number of 7862 which is not my social security number my SS number is 1579. He had the address correct and birthdate but I never had an account with fingerhut I've had identity theft in the past this must be from that as well I never received or dealt with that company. For further info you can contact me at [protected]

  • Updated by Luis Briganty · Oct 08, 2018

    please find the correct person for this debt


  • Am
    Amber Castro May 13, 2021
    This comment was posted by
    a verified customer
    Verified customer

    Well I keep telling this company that I am responsible for opening a Fingerhut account I went to jail this is embarrassing but I went to jail and in that time my niece I believe my niece had access and she's the only one actually shops on it I never seen any stuff I never seen any bills and I'm getting these demand notices on the phone and on my voicemail so I'm assuming that's what they're calling for they ruined my credit over it so I'm working with a company to get them handled but I don't like getting a phone call at 10:00 at night I didn't even know they'd be open that late

    0 Votes
Comment Guidelines

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions



    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.